Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience, and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer health care training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding the job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- Reasons Employers Are Ignoring Your Resume
- Why Learning Style, Health, and Balance are important for Successful Learning
- Why Employers Are Ignoring You
- The Importance of Being CPR Trained
- Why Community Service is Important
- Are You Aware of What a Federal Student Loan is?
- How to Optimize Your Health Care Resume
- Tips for Online Schooling Success at Concorde
- Concorde Nursing Student Saves 3-year-old Boy from Drowning in Pool
- Elements of an Over-the-Top Job Interview
- How is Your Oral Health Linked to Your Overall Health?
- Do You Have the Skills Employers seek?
- Balancing the Challenge of Going to School While Having Kids
- What exactly is Basic Life Support (BLS) and why is it important
- Getting Involved for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Tips to Retain Information and Improve Memory
- Questions to Ask and Nail Your Interview
- Dallas Campus Gets New Pharmacy Technician Lab
- Cautions in Using Social Media and HIPPA
- Telehealth and Technology are Changing the Face of Medicine