Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience, and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer health care training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding a job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- Don’t Procrastinate, Read This Today!
- Tips for Making the Most of an Externship
- Want to Ace your next Face-to-Face Interview
- Dressing for Success
- Tips on Landing a Job From HR Recruiters
- How to Maintain Classwork/Work Balance
- Effective Studying Tips for Career Colleges
- Tips for Avoiding the Flu Season
- Tips for Keeping Good Breath
- Reasons Employers Are Ignoring Your Resume
- Why Learning Style, Health, and Balance are important for Successful Learning
- Why Employers Are Ignoring You
- The Importance of Being CPR Trained
- Why Community Service is Important
- Are You Aware of What a Federal Student Loan is?
- How to Optimize Your Health Care Resume
- Tips for Online Schooling Success at Concorde
- Concorde Nursing Student Saves 3-year-old Boy from Drowning in Pool
- Elements of an Over-the-Top Job Interview
- How is Your Oral Health Linked to Your Overall Health?