San Diego, CA
We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Graduates work at more than 360 local companies
Concorde has deep roots in the San Diego community and established relationships with local health care employees that hire Concorde graduates.
Concorde – San Diego is a fully accredited college
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
New classes start for most programs every month
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for most programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1966
Formerly Pacific College of Medical and Dental Careers, Concorde Career Colleges Inc. acquired the college in 1983. The campus changed its name to Concorde Career Institute in 1989. The campus moved to its present location in 2004 and was renamed Concorde Career College in 2005.
For services provided by this campus, Click HERE
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- 34,000 square feet with 10 classrooms, eight labs and three computer labs
- Fully functional Dental Hygiene clinic open to the public
- Fully equipped Learning Resource Center
- Military Central room for veterans
- Student breakroom
Trending on campus #concordesandiego
8 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as nine months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant program explores the administrative and clinical sides of the profession. Courses immerse you into the world of Dental Assisting with curriculum covering oral inspections, patient charts, patient education, record-keeping and more.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a faster-than-average rate of 25 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Dental Hygiene degree in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s Dental Hygiene program prepares you to make a real impact in your patients’ lives through the services you offer. The curriculum features hands-on training in oral inspections, patient charts, patient education, records and supply maintenance and vital sign checks.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA), a specialized accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Earn your Medical Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s curriculum explores both the clinical and administrative sides of the profession. Coursework focuses on assisting in minor surgery, administering injections, basic lab procedures and performing diagnostic procedures.
- Medical Assistant careers are projected to increase at a higher-than-average rate of 29 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Complete your Medical Office Administration training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Medical Office Administration program will allow you the opportunity to make a positive impact on patients’ lives and help your community through the services you provide.
- Hands-on coursework and health care training will teach you how to manage daily operations, deal with office finances, handle patient billing, answer patient inquiries and schedule appointments.
- Earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree in as few as 20 months.
- Coursework immerses you in the techniques and theory of physical therapy. You’ll learn how to observe and report on patient status and progress, help patients perform prescribed exercises, use health care equipment to aid patient recovery and assist physical therapists with daily tasks.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Complete your Respiratory Therapist training in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s program teaches you the diagnostic testing procedures and treatments used to improve breathing in newborns, trauma victims, drowning victims and patients suffering from lung and heart conditions.
- The program is on probationary accreditation with the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care, 1248 Harwood Road, Bedford, TX 76021-4244, 817-283-2835, www.coarc.com.
- Complete the Surgical Technology program in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde immerses you in a curriculum that prepares you to serve operating physicians and other medical personnel before, during and after surgery. You’ll learn how to pass instruments, provide patient care, sterilize equipment and tools and assist surgeons during procedures.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 25400 US Highway 19 N, Suite 158, Clearwater, FL 33756, (727) 210-2350, www.caahep.org as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120, (303) 694-9262, www.arcstsa.org.
- Complete your Vocational Nursing training in as few as 13 months.
- Concorde’s Vocational Nursing curriculum mixes theory and hands-on training to help prepare you for licensure. Coursework focuses on administration of medications, common disease processes, legal and ethical responsibilities and restorative and therapeutic nursing care.
- This program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT).