Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
At Concorde’s San Diego campus you will find career centered health care programs in areas such as dental assisting, dental hygiene, medical assisting, nursing, and more. Our diploma and associate degree programs help put you in the right position to get the career you want. In as few as eight-months* you could be starting a new health care career.
The San Diego campus is located just south of Greenwood Memorial Park on Imperial Ave, in between 24-hour fitness and Home Depot off Sandgate Ln, or Just north of Ocean View Blvd and Marketplace Ave. There is convenient on-site parking for students and guest as well.
New Classes Start Soon
Concorde San Diego offers a learning resource center, labs, and a career/student services center, all to help you gain the knowledge and skills needed to pursue a successful career in health care. We even offer a dental hygiene clinic open to the public where students get supervised hands-on training. Contact us today to set up a visit find out how we can help you!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Address and Hours
San Diego Campus
4393 Imperial Ave.
San Diego, California 92113
FX: (619) 220-4177
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 am – 7 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
We offer the community a Dental Clinic.
To learn more or schedule an appointment for treatment, visit the Community Services page.
Message from Campus President
Concorde San Diego Campus President
If you're determined to make a positive change in your life, you’ve come to the right place! Education can open doors that may be closed to you now. If you are excited about the possibility of helping others, a career in healthcare may be the right choice for you.
We measure our success as a college by the success of our students, knowing that your ultimate goal is to begin a career in healthcare. As Campus President, I take the success of our students personally. My professional career began with graduation from a career focused college and that experience guides my daily student interactions and decisions.
My vision for the campus is to provide the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to be successful in your chosen field in an environment that is engaging, respectful, and even fun! Our Instructors and staff make my vision a reality by sharing their professional experience and commitment with you in a meaningful way.
We also embrace our commitment to the San Diego community by providing qualified, well trained graduates to serve patients in local clinics, hospitals, doctors’ and dentists’ offices. Our community partnerships provide great opportunities for our students to have real world training through externships and clinical rotations, ultimately leading to employment and the realization of their career goals.
I am proud to serve and represent the San Diego campus and I feel confident that putting your trust in Concorde is a decision you will celebrate. Come join the Concorde family!
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution's operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
Concorde Career College's San Diego Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Concorde Career College is a private Institution that has been granted approval to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). The BPPE website may be accessed at www.bppe.ca.gov
- The Vocational Nurse program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, 2535 Capitol Oaks Dr., Suite 205, Sacramento, CA 95833; 916-263-7800.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611; (312) 440-4653; www.ada.org/en/coda
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave, Ste 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 619-688-0800 or email MRiley@concorde.edu.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org/, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org/.