Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
For more than 50 years, Concorde Career Institute in the heart of Jacksonville, trains health care professionals in career-focused programs such as nursing, dental assisting, medical office administration, physical therapist assistant, surgical technology, sonography, and more. Concorde's blended learning model provides diploma and associate degree programs designed to help you successfully move from the classroom and into real-world careers.*
Whether you're from Florida or Georgia, the Jacksonville campus is an easy commute. The campus is centrally located in Jacksonville near some of the region's leading hospitals off of Interstate 95 and Belfort, one-half mile past Dave & Buster’s off Salisbury Road. Situated in the Baymeadows, the Dog Wood Park of Jacksonville sits in our backyard and we are across the 202 from St. Vincent’s Medical Center Southside.
Frequent class starts
The Concorde Jacksonville campus provides students with labs, a student/career services center, a learning resource center, and more. Our experienced instructors are always willing to go above and beyond to help students pursue a new health care career. Contact our admissions office today to learn more!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Explore our upcoming on-campus and online events
Address and Hours
7259 Salisbury Rd.
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
FX: (904) 807-0108
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9 am – 8 pm
Tuesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 8 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Message from Campus President
Ned Snyder, Jr.
Concorde Jacksonville Campus President
For over a decade, I have found inspiration from helping counsel and guide those in need. Some during their darkest moments and others at a cross-roads.
The opportunity to help people change their lives drew me into higher education and now to Concorde. Working with the dedicated Jacksonville faculty and staff we are redefining what it takes to support our students during these challenging times. Our goal is to help you pursue a quality hands-on healthcare career focused education so that you can make a difference in your own life and the lives of the patients you will care for in the future.
Juggling home with work and now school isn't easy. So on the days when you just need someone to talk with, know that I am ready to listen.
Take the next step, visit our campus and talk with our admissions team about a healthcare education program that can help change your life. And when you do, be sure to knock on my door too.
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
- Concorde Career College's Jacksonville Campus known as Concorde Career Institute is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399; (888) 224-6684; License No. 87.
- The Practical Nursing program is approved by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Health, Division of Medical Quality Insurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Pursuant to subsection 464.019 (5) (a) 2, F.S., Concorde Career Institute has been placed on probationary status until the program achieves a graduate passage rate that equals or exceeds the required passage rate for any one calendar year. Department of Health, Board of Nursing: 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3252; (850) 488-0595; floridasnursing.gov
- The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assisting students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; 850-488-0595.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program at is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave, Ste 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 904-725-0525 or email LHurtak@concorde.edu.
- The Respiratory Therapy program (#200545) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.