CELEBRATING OUR 50TH YEAR TRAINING HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located off Belfort, one-half mile past Dave & Buster’s off Salisbury Road. We are across from St. Vincent’s Hospital South side.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1968
Originally the Florida School of Dental and Medical Assisting, we are known in the area for our Medical Assisting and Dental Assisting programs and have been teaching them at our campus since 1968. Concorde purchased the school in 1974. In 1989, the campus was renamed Concorde Career Institute.
Hours of operation
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- Graduate employment and student services
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
Trending on campus #concordejacksonville
8 PROGRAMS OFFERED
Medical Office Administration
Physical Therapist Assistant (AS)
Respiratory Therapy (AS)
Surgical Technologist (AS)
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- This program is accredited by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assisting students in expanded duties and radiology.
- Earn your Medical Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your associate’s degree in Nursing in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s Nursing programs feature hands-on training and a curriculum designed to prepare you to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam. Coursework emphasizes skills and knowledge in areas such as anatomy and physiology, communication, leadership, nutrition and sciences.
- Approved by the Florida Department of Health Division of Medical Quality Insurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Probationary status until the program achieves a graduate passage rate that equals or exceeds the required passage rate for any one calendar year.
- Earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s Physical Therapist Assistant program teaches the practical skills used every day in the field, including observing and reporting on patient status and progress, helping patients perform prescribed exercises and using health care equipment to aid patient recovery.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Complete your diploma in Practical Nursing in as few as 13 months.
- For candidates seeking LPN training, Concorde prepares students with aspirations for licensure following completion of Practical Nursing career training through hands-on emphasis in administration of medications, common disease processes, legal and ethical responsibilities, and restorative and therapeutic care.
- Approved by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Insurance, Florida Board of Nursing.
- Earn your Respiratory Therapy degree in as few as 17 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Complete your degree in Surgical Technology in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
Are you a practicing Respiratory Therapist with an Associate's degree, which is a pre-requisite for this program?