Miramar, FL (Miami Metro Area)
We get you into your career fast
In as few as seven months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
At the intersection of Miramar Parkway and Red Road, Concorde Career Institute is just minutes from both Florida’s Ronald Reagan Turnpike and Interstate 75, which makes us convenient for students across South Florida.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1980
Concorde Career Institute – Miramar has been training health care professionals for more than 30 years. It was established in 1980 and moved to its current location in Miramar in 2008.
Hours of operation
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: Please call the campus for details
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- 33,000 square feet that includes 13 classrooms and 11 labs
- Full range of student-centered services
- Learning Resource Center
- Graduate Employment Services and Success Counseling
Trending on campus #concordemiramar
9 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assistant students in expanded duties and radiology.
- Earn your Medical Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your associate’s degree in Nursing in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s Nursing programs feature hands-on training and a curriculum designed to prepare you to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam. Coursework emphasizes skills and knowledge in areas such as anatomy and physiology, communication, leadership, nutrition and sciences.
- Approved by the Florida Department of Health Division of Medical Quality Assurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Pursuant to Fla. Stat. 464.019 (5) (a) (2), Concorde Career Institute has been placed on probationary status.
- Earn your Occupational Therapy Assistant degree in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s OTA program focuses on teaching students how to help patients improve mobility, physical strength and endurance after suffering from injury, illness or another debilitating medical condition. The curriculum is designed to prepare you to sit for the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT).
- The Occupational Therapy Assistant program has received “Full Accreditation” by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Earn your Pharmacy Technician diploma in as few as six months.
- The Pharmacy Technician program is a hybrid program that combines practical, hands-on laboratory training with online coursework that can be completed on a student’s own schedule making learning more convenient and schedule-friendly than ever.
- Coursework emphasizes collection of patient information, computer skills and software program, drug use review and pharmacy management, medication distribution, preparation and storage and pharmacy equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s Physical Therapist Assistant program teaches the practical skills used every day in the field, including observing and reporting on patient status and progress, helping patients perform prescribed exercises and using health care equipment to aid patient recovery.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Earn your Respiratory Therapist degree in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Earn your Surgical Technologist degree in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist degree program equips you for the fast-paced, hands-on world of surgical tech support through a curriculum that immerses you in the real world of the operating room.
- An Associate’s Degree in ST affords opportunities to expand career goals and potentially open more employment opportunities.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).