Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Concorde Miramar is your South Florida hands-on career focused health care resource for programs such as dental assistant, medical assistant, occupational therapist assistant, pharmacy technician, respiratory therapy and more. Our associate and diploma programs are designed to prepare you for a career in your chosen field, possibly in as few as eight-months.*
Located in between Pembroke Pines and Miami Gardens, the Miramar campus sits at the intersection of Miramar Parkway and Red Road, just minutes from both Florida’s Ronald Reagan Turnpike and Interstate 75, making the campus a convenient trek for students.
Frequent Class Starts
Concorde’s seasoned teachers bring real-world experience to the students by using hands-on instruction, all done to prepare students to pursue their new career in a health care related field. With a career and student services center, resource center, and many other support services, our students have access to the tools they need to succeed. Reach out today to find out more!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Concorde is a community of alumni and network that spans from coast-to-coast. Miramar is where you may begin and grow, but where you go next is full of possibilities.
Explore our upcoming on-campus and online events
Address and Hours
10933 Marks Way
Miramar, Florida 33025
FX: (954) 485-2961
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9 am – 8 pm
Tuesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 8 pm
Friday: 9 am – 4 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Message from Campus President
Concorde Miramar Campus President
Education has always been a pillar in my family from which one can build a sustainable future. Around twenty-years ago I found my passion for higher-education and the joy it brings when I've helped a student and their family change their lives. I've had the good fortunate to serve in academic and operations roles, and delight in the opportunity to assist others with their academic journey. This has provided me with great satisfaction; knowing that what I and the support we surround our students with, really does matter.
As I observe new students enrolling at Concorde, I'm proud to see them realize a dream and understand that our team is here to assist them every step of the way. Mentorship and coaching my students, faculty and staff are my lifelong passion. I love coming to work every day and meeting new students, hosting workshops and of course - graduation.
My commitment to you and all of our students is to help remove doubt, believe in your potential, provide inspiration when you need it most, and always listen.
Welcome to Concorde and look forward to being a part of your journey.
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
Concorde Career College's Miramar Campus known as Concorde Career Institute is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399; 888-224-6684; License No. 4064.
- The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assisting students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; (850) 488-0595.
- The Occupational Therapy Assistant program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), located at 6116 Executive Boulevard, Ste 200, North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929. ACOTE’s telephone number c/o AOTA is (301) 652-AOTA. Their website is https://acoteonline.org/. ACOTE’s email is email@example.com.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program at Concorde Career Institute- Miramar is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave, Ste 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: (703) 706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call (954) 731-8880 or email VNieto@concorde.edu.
- The Respiratory Therapy program (#200559) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; (727) 210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; (303) 694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.