Dallas, TX (Dallas Metroplex)
We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located at Interstate 635/LBJ and Greenville in the NorthPoint Medical Arts Center, next door to Texas Health Resources.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 2010
Concorde Career College – Dallas was founded in 2010 as a branch of the Aurora, Colo. campus.
Hours of operation
Monday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- Approximately 41,394 square feet with 26 classrooms, four computer labs, 10 programmatic labs
- Financial aid and graduate employment services
- Graduate employment and student services
Trending on campus #concordedallas
8 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 25 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Dental Hygiene degree in as few as 17 months.
- Your Dental Hygiene training at Concorde takes from classroom to career from Day 1 through hands-on coursework that directly transfers to such duties as periodontal and dental exams, extraoral and intraoral exams and risk assessments.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “accreditation without reporting requirements.” The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your diploma in Medical Office Administration in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your associate’s degree in Nursing in as few as 16 months.
- Concorde’s Nursing programs feature hands-on training and a curriculum designed to prepare you to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam. Coursework emphasizes skills and knowledge in areas such as anatomy and physiology, communication, leadership, nutrition and sciences.
- The Texas Board of Nursing (BON) has granted approval of the Nursing program.
- Earn your Physical Therapist Assistant’s degree in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s Physical Therapist Assistant program teaches the practical skills used every day in the field, including observing and reporting on patient status and progress, helping patients perform prescribed exercises and using health care equipment to aid patient recovery.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Earn your Respiratory Therapy degree in as few as 17 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The Respiratory Therapy program holds provisional accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC). This status signifies that a program that has been granted an Approval of Intent has demonstrated sufficient compliance to initiate a program in accordance with the standards through the completion and submission of an acceptable Self Study Report (SSR) and other documentation required by the CoARC board. The conferral of Provisional Accreditation denotes a new program that has made significant progress toward meeting standards of accreditation. It is recognized by the National board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) toward eligibility to the Respiratory Care Credentialing Examination(s). Enrolled students completing the program under provisional accreditation are considered graduates of a CoARC accredited program.
- Earn your Surgical Technology degree in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- The Surgical Technology program has been awarded the status of continuing accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).