(DENVER METRO AREA)
We get you into your career fast
In as few as 7 ½ months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Graduates work at more than 200 local companies
Concorde has deep roots in the Aurora and Denver community and established relationships with local health care employees that hire Concorde graduates.
Concorde – Aurora is a fully accredited college
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
New classes start for most programs every month
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for most programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1966
Concorde’s Aurora campus was founded in October 1966 under an agreement with Los Angeles College of Medical and Dental Assistants. Concorde Career Colleges Inc. purchased the school in 1969, and original program offerings included Medical and Dental Assistant. The school changed its name to Concorde Career Institute in 1989 and additional programs were added. In March 2004, the school relocated to its current location in Aurora.
For services provided by this campus, Click HERE
Hours of operation
Monday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. MT
Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. MT
Wednesday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. MT
Thursday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. MT
Friday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m. MT
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. MT
About the Facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- 65,000 square feet of health care professional classrooms and labs along with a public Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Graduate employment and student services
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
- Three large computer labs
Trending on campus #concordeaurora
9 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as nine months.
- Through Concorde’s integrated Dental Assistant training program, you can gain real-world experience that transfers to your work setting. Coursework emphasizes accounts payable and fee collections, instrument sterilization and prep, patient charts and records maintenance.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a faster-than-average rate of 25 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s Dental Hygienist training equips you for a real-world career through hands-on coursework in extraoral and intraoral exams, periodontal and dental exams, patient history reviews and risk assessments.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA), a specialized accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Earn you Medical Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s training prepares you to support health care providers and their patients through real-world Medical Assistant training with directly transferable skills and knowledge in a wide variety of medical procedures.
- Areas of knowledge include patient intake processing, including taking patient histories and vital signs, preparing patients for procedures, assisting physicians with examinations and procedures and infection control.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde is your partner in real-world medical office classes that can ready you to step into a medical office administrative role from Day 1.
- Training and coursework emphasizes accounts receivable and payable, billing and fee collection, payroll and taxes, records management and insurance claims processing.
- Earn your Practical Nursing diploma in as few as 10 months.
- PN training begins in the classroom, and Concorde’s classroom-to-career experience immerses you in real-world nursing so you’ll be prepared for your job role on Day 1. You’ll be prepared to sit for the NCLEX-PN exam to become a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- This program is approved by the Colorado State Board of Nursing and has been granted candidacy status with the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
- Earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree in as few as 20 months.
- Through Concorde’s immersive Physical Therapist Assistant training, you gain real-world skills that directly transfer to your real-world role. Coursework emphasizes activities of daily living, ambulation training, functional training and mobility training.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Earn your associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s immersive, hands-on radiology technologist training gives you directly transferable skills and knowledge to take you seamlessly from classroom to career. Coursework emphasizes vital sign checks, medical terminology, positioning and anatomy and physiology.
- This program is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
- Earn your Respiratory Therapist degree in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s real-world Respiratory Therapy training immerses you in a hands-on curriculum with coursework emphasizing oxygen therapy, bronchodilator, chest physiotherapy, patient teaching and instruction and ECG.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Earn your Surgical Technologist degree in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde equips you for the fast-paced, hands-on world of surgical tech support through a curriculum that immerses you in the real world of the operating room. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).