We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Graduates work at more than 175 local companies
Concorde has deep roots in the Southaven and Memphis, Tenn. communities and established relationships with local health care employees that hire Concorde graduates.
Personal experience – before, during and after graduation
We provide hands-on job placement services through well-established relationships with Southaven and Memphis health care employers.
Concorde – Southaven is a fully accredited college
We are accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
New classes start for most programs every month
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for most programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 2013
We are proud to have established Concorde Career College – Southaven in 2013, the newest of our 16 campuses across the country.
For services provided by this campus, Click HERE
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- 9 classrooms, including 2 computer labs
- Fully equipped Learning Resource Center
- Public Massage Therapy clinic
- Graduate employment and student services
Trending on campus #concordesouthaven
4 PROGRAMS OFFERED
Medical Office Professional
- Complete your Dental Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde – Southaven’s Dental Assistant programs offer both diploma and Associate of Applied Science degree options.
- Coursework will explore the administrative and clinical sides of the profession and will focus on oral inspections, patient charts, patient education and records and supply maintenance.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde offers Medical Assistant training that explores both the clinical and administrative sides of the profession. This program is offered both in diploma and Associate of Applied Science degree.
- Coursework focuses on assisting in minor surgery, administering injections, basic lab procedures and performing diagnostic procedures.
- Prepare for a new career as a Medical Office Professional in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Medical Office Professional training prepares you for medical office management through hands-on coursework that take into account your real-world work setting.
- Coursework emphasizes preparing medical charts and report, medical office bookkeeping and front-desk management.
- Prepare for a new career as a Massage Therapist in as few as 11 months.
- Concorde’s Massage Therapy training prepares you to provide therapeutic relief for your clients. A hands-on curriculum teaches a variety of disciplines to help ensure success starting with your first day on the job.
- The program has been granted a Temporary License by the Mississippi State Board of Massage Therapy.
Are you a practicing Respiratory Therapist with an Associate's degree, which is a pre-requisite for this program?