You understand the value of retaining, nurturing and rewarding your greatest assets. Concorde with over 60-years in practical healthcare training education across 17 campus locations, online and continuing education programs can offer you a flexible solution to address your workforce healthcare training needs.
Whether your goal is employee development and retention or filling skilled staffing needs, Concorde can be your healthcare training solution provider.
Employers can post career openings, at no cost, on our automated job board powered by Jobwise.
- Partner employee tuition reduction scholarships and special cohort pricing rates*
- No registration fees for partner employees and their families
- Access to:
- Continuing Education curriculum
- Professional certification prep
- Healthcare degree completion programs
- Partner may receive at no cost digital marketing assets related to educational programs
- Partner may have opportunities to feature its brand to new and prospective hires through digital and on-campus presence
- Partner recognition at milestone events like New Student Orientation, Student Appreciation, and Commencement/ Graduations
- Partner will have the opportunity to advertise, at no cost, in Insight, Concorde’s quarterly alumni newsletter
- For cohort training (full class size), Concorde will offer a separate pricing structure
- Concorde can provide development of partner-hired, non-work ready employees
- Concorde may provide access to community volunteers, based on availability
- Access to top performing students and graduates
- Access to financial aid for those who qualify
Become a partner
Our Graduate Employment professionals are committed to providing the medical community with trained, qualified, “job ready” personnel.
We've partnered with hundreds of physicians, hospitals, insurance companies and other medical providers for years to ensure that our graduates become valued members of the health care delivery system. We invite you to take advantage of our services to meet your hiring needs.
- Comprehensive and Free Employer Support Services
- Access to Resumes (Dean's Lists and Military Grads)
- Employer On-Site Branding
- Employer Sponsored Scholarships
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- On-Campus No Cost Recruiting Events
- No-Cost Externship Programs
- Custom Continuing Education for Your Employees
- Tuition Scholarships & Discounts for Your Employees
- Guide Curriculum as a Member of a Program Advisory Committee
- Community Partnerships that Build Economic Health
- Access to Experienced Program Faculty
Complimentary Employer Services
Finding, Hiring and Onboarding Employees
At Concorde we understand that your employees are the lifeblood of your company and reflect the professional manner and high-caliber expertise the public demands. Our graduates are sought after by many health care organizations and are excited to take the next step in their pursuit of a rewarding health care career. We make it easy for you to fill your employment needs.
Post Job Openings
List full-time and part-time job openings for current students and graduates to search and apply. Students and graduates can search your posts 24-7. Additionally when meeting with Concorde's Employment Specialists students will be referred to the job board as part of their career search.
Employer Support Services
As a leader in healthcare education, we can help you identify top talent based upon the skill set and experience that you define. We want to make it easy to recruit, hire and onboard Concorde graduates and offer these services:
- Access to facilities for on-site, multi-candidate interviews, and private spaces for 1-on-1 interview sessions.
- On-campus presentations to introduce your company and career opportunities.
- No charges or fees for our placement services.
- Pre-screening all candidates, personally assessing each candidate to ensure job readiness.
- Coordinating specialty training for specific job descriptions.
No Cost Externships & Clinicals
The Externship/ Clinical Experience
Our Extern Coordinators work with local employers to arrange externships for Dental Assistant, Medical Office Administration and Medical Assistant students. The externship provides students an opportunity to apply classroom training in realistic, hands-on employment conditions.
Program Directors and faculty in each of our allied health clinical and nursing programs work to establish clinical partnerships with local health care facilities. Students benefit from this practical hands-on training and mentorship, while at the same time our clinical affiliates gain added productivity through the students' assistance.
Why Become an Externship or Clinical Site
- No cost to the employer.
- No obligation to hire an extern.
- Ability to accept or decline an extern.
- Supervision by the training facility as well as Concorde school officials.
- General liability and accident insurance on externship/clinical provided.
- Opportunities to share your expertise and contribute to the future of your profession.
- Cost-effective method of evaluating, screening and training potential employees.
Custom Continuing Education for Your Employees
Concorde Career Colleges helps health care employers nationwide advance the skills and professional knowledge of their workforce, leveraging 65 years of experience in health care education and training. By partnering with us, you'll gain access to health care education curricula and training programs developed by recognized industry professionals, as well as laboratory and training facilities that mirror the health care environments to which your employees are accustomed.
Flexible Learning Environments
Learning environments for your employees can be customized to meet the needs of your organization and your people. Concorde offers an online platform, campus-based training programs as well as programs conducted in classroom settings at your facility.
In addition to specialized health care education and training from an industry leader, as well as a choice of learning environments, you will benefit from:
- Flexible financing of your program, including deferred payment plans.
- Expanded enrollment availability for significant others, domestic partners and dependent children.
Join Our Program Advisory Committee
Help direct the future of the healthcare, by bringing your expertise and insight as a member of a Program Advisory Committee. Your insight and real-world experience related to the programs we offer can guide curriculum, best practices, training aid selection and even culture. This experience will ensure that the students enrolled in our programs are receiving relevant training and opportunities for employment in their chosen fields of study. So that they are better prepared to work for you.
Commitment to the Committee
Program Advisory Committees meet two times a year, usually in the spring and fall. The meetings typically last 90 minutes and include meals. A minimum of one meeting will be held at the local Concorde campus, and the second might be held at an offsite location or virtually.
Community Partnerships Build Economic Health
Community involvement and interaction among businesses, organizations and schools is critical to maintaining and building economic health and prosperity. Concorde holds strategic partnerships with many organizations that support this important mission. We would like to explore strategic opportunities with your organization.