We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located across the street from Benson High School on NE Irving Street. We are next to the on-ramp for the east-bound entrance to Interstate 84. You will see the Point West Credit Union, with which we share a parking lot.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1966
Concorde Career College – Portland began in 1966 as Computer Career Institute and added allied health programs in the 1980s. The school moved to its present location in 2004 and has been known as Concorde Career College since 2009.
Concorde – Portland is a fully accredited college
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- 35,000 square feet, including labs
- Four computer labs
- Graduate employment and student services
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
Trending on campus #concordeportland
7 PROGRAMS OFFERED
Medical Office Administration
Respiratory Therapy (AAS)
Surgical Technology (AAS)
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 19 percent through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate of 20 percent through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your diploma in Polysomnographic Technology in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Polysomnographic Technology program bridges theory with practical training to prepare you to pursue your Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) credential and jump-start your career.
- The program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic Technology (CoA-PSG).
- Complete your training in Practical Nursing in as few as 13 months.
- Concorde’s Practical Nursing program emphasizes a hands-on, practical nursing curriculum that equips you from Day 1 to serve effectively in various health care settings.
- The Practical Nursing program at Concorde Career College – Portland campus has been granted continuing Board approval by the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Complete your Respiratory Therapy training in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (COARC).
- Complete the Surgical Technology program in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
Are you a practicing Respiratory Therapist with an Associate's degree, which is a pre-requisite for this program?