Grand Prairie, TX (Dallas Metroplex)
We get you into your career fast
In as few as seven months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Take Interstate 20 to Great Southwest Parkway and go south on Great Southwest to Bardin. Turn west on Bardin, and we’re right next to CrossPoint Church of Christ, in close proximity to the Grand Prairie Outlet Mall.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1991
Founded as Extended Home Health Education (EHHE) by two home health nurses. EHHE became incorporated in 1995, and institutional accreditation was received in ’98. Expanded offerings in 2002 included vocational nursing and medical assistant. It was acquired by Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. in August 2002.
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- 50,000 square feet with 10 lab spaces for various classes
- Graduate employment and student services
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
- Financial aid services available
Trending on campus #concordegrandprairie
7 PROGRAMS OFFERED
Medical Office Administration
Neurodiagnostic Technology (AAS)
Nursing - Vocational
Surgical Technology (AAS)
- Complete your Dental Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 19 percent through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your diploma in Medical Office Administration in as few as nine months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Neurodiagnostic Technology degree in as few as 17 months.
- Concorde’s hands-on program takes you directly from the classroom to career as you prepare for specialized job functions like electroencephalography (EEG), evoked potential (EP), long-term monitoring (LTM), nerve conduction studies (NCS) and intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM).
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoANDT).
- Complete your Vocational Nurse courses and earn your diploma in as few as 13 months.
- Concorde’s Vocational Nurse curriculum helps prepare you for licensure as a vocational nurse through hands-on training in administration of medications, common disease processes, legal and ethical responsibilities, restorative care and therapeutic care.
- The Texas Board of Nursing (BON) has granted full approval of the Vocational Nursing program.
- Earn your Polysomnographic Technologist diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Polysomnographic Technology program bridges theory with practical training to prepare you to pursue your Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) credential and jump-start your career.
- Awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic (CoA-PSG).
- Complete your Surgical Technologist education in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
Are you a practicing Respiratory Therapist with an Associate's degree, which is a pre-requisite for this program?