Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Concorde’s Grand Prairie Campus, in the heart of the Dallas Metroplex provides students with career-driven college programs in areas such as dental hygiene, medical assisting, neurodiagnostic technology, vocational nursing, and more. Our degree and diploma programs are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skill to pursue a rewarding health care career.
The Grand Prairie campus is located near both Arlington and Grand Prairie nestled on the corner of Interstate 20 and S State Hwy 360. Take Great Southwest Parkway and go south to Bardin. Turn west on Bardin, and we’re right next to the Cross Point Church of Christ.
Frequent Class Starts
Concorde Grand Prairie offers students an array of student services, hands-on labs, convenient on-site parking, and more to make sure they have access to needed resources while in and outside of school to be successful. Contact us today to learn how Concorde can help you!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
**Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
†Professional certification is not a requirement for graduation, may not be a requirement for employment nor does it guarantee employment.
ᶛ Externships are a non-paid in-person learning experience, who's length and location may be subject to change. Concorde does not guarantee externship placement, graduation, post-externship employment or salary outcomes.
Celebrating Texas' newest healthcare professionals with keynote speaker Gerald Hodges, Assistant City Manager, community leader and activist.
When: Friday, March 25th at 3pm CST
Address and Hours
Grand Prairie Campus
3015 West Interstate 20
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
FX: (469) 348-2580
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 am – 7 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm
Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Message from Campus President
Concorde Grand Prairie Campus President
I am excited to welcome you to Concorde and our Grand Prairie campus. Our goal is to help students like you pursue an in-demand health care career through career focused hands-on education delivered by faculty with real-world experience.
While many of our programs are short and often intense, you'll have a team of dedicated support to help you throughout your academic journey. Whether it's your admissions rep or online success coach or program director, we're committed to your success as a student and beyond as a health care professional.
We measure our success by your success. As a team, we believe in positivity, and as Campus President, my first objective every day is to maintain a happy, healthy, safe and sustainable environment for our faculty, staff, students and guests. Our core values of Integrity, Respect for the Individual, Customer Service, Teamwork, and Achievement are at the heart of everything we do to put our students' success first.
I encourage you to reach out whenever you have a question or need assistance. I look forward to meeting you on campus when you visit us at the Grand Prairie campus.
Community & Externship Relationships
Concorde believes in preparing students for their career with practical, hands-on experiences and that includes opportunities to learn while providing care to real patients.
Prior to graduation, you will complete a number of hours in a clinical setting or externship, depending upon their program of study. We are proud to work with some of the region's leading healthcare providers to provide training and resources.
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
Concorde Career College's Grand Prairie Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Concorde Career College is a private Institution that has been granted approval to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). The BPPE website may be accessed at www.bppe.ca.gov
- The Vocational Nurse program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, 2535 Capitol Oaks Dr., Suite 205, Sacramento, CA 95833; 916-263-7800.
- The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “initial accreditation”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Neurodiagnostic Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775, (727) 210-2350, www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoANDT), 22 Railroad Avenue, Suite 3, Beverly, MA 01915, 978-338- 6300, www.coa-ndt.org/.
- The Polysomnographic Technology program has been awarded continuing accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; Phone: 727-210- 2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic Technology (CoA-PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; Phone: 252-626-3238; www.coapsg.org.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.