Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Concorde’s Grand Prairie Campus, in the heart of the Dallas Metroplex provides students with career-driven college programs in areas such as dental hygiene, medical assisting, neurodiagnostic technology, vocational nursing, and more. Our degree and diploma programs are designed to provide you with the knowledge and skill to pursue a rewarding health care career.
The Grand Prairie campus is located near both Arlington and Grand Prairie nestled on the corner of Interstate 20 and S State Hwy 360. Take Great Southwest Parkway and go south to Bardin. Turn west on Bardin, and we’re right next to the CrossPoint Church of Christ.
Frequent Class Starts
Concorde Grand Prairie offers students an array of student services, hands-on labs, convenient on-site parking, and more to make sure they have access to needed resources while in and outside of school to be successful. Contact us today to learn how Concorde can help you!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Concorde Grand Prairie Class of 2021's Commencement Celebration
Address and Hours
Grand Prairie Campus
3015 West Interstate 20
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
FX: (469) 348-2580
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 am – 7 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm
Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
Message from Campus President
Concorde Grand Prairie Campus President
When I reflect on what these walls have seen and what they have heard, the first thought that comes to mind, is transformation. Here you will find a collaborative environment of educators and passionate people who share a common goal and a desire to see every student transform into exceptional healthcare professionals. Our approach is simple, every single experience counts!
We seek to educate professionals who will be prepared to meet the health care needs of the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex and beyond. Importantly, we prepare you to be able to chart the course of cutting-edge healthcare. There is much to learn and we start that learning by valuing and respecting the diversity of our students who come from many countries, cultures, perspectives and experiences in healthcare.
The relationships you build with your classmates will go beyond these walls, they will be right there with you as you celebrate all of the milestones of your transformation from student to healthcare professional. When the time comes, for your talent, and hard work to meet, there is a team of specialists waiting to showcase you to professionals.
On behalf of the faculty and staff of Concorde Career College Grand Prairie, it is my pleasure to officially welcome you to our campus. We are excited to be a part of your educational and professional journey into a rewarding Healthcare field! Here, transformation is taking place! What will these walls say about you?
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
- Concorde Career College's Grand Prairie Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas
- Legally authorized to grant degrees, grant credits toward degrees, and to use certain protected academic terms in the State of Texas. Specifically, the school has qualified for an exemption as defined in chapter 7.3 of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board’s rules.
- The Vocational Nursing program has been granted full approval by the Texas Board of Nursing (BON). Texas Board of Nursing: 333 Guadalupe Street, Suite 3-460, Austin, TX 78701; 512-305-7400; www.bon.texas.gov
- The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “initial accreditation”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Neurodiagnostic Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775, (727) 210-2350, www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoANDT), 22 Railroad Avenue, Suite 3, Beverly, MA 01915, 978-338- 6300, www.coa-ndt.org/.
- The Polysomnographic Technology program has been awarded continuing accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; Phone: 727-210- 2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic Technology (CoA-PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; Phone: 252-626-3238; www.coapsg.org.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.