Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Concorde’s Kansas City campuses are committed to providing health care training in programs such as dental hygiene, medical assisting, practical nursing, and more. The diploma and degree programs are created to help you pursue your education and begin a career in health care quickly, in as few as eight months.*
Two Convenient Options
Kansas City has two campus locations conveniently allowing students from Shawnee, Overland Park, Independence, and North Kansas City to have easy access to the school without a long commute. Our main campus on the east side of the St. Joseph Medical Center complex off I-435 and State Line. The satellite campus is located at the corner of Linwood and Broadway, sitting on the border of midtown and downtown KCMO.
Frequent Class Starts
With experienced teachers guiding students through hands-on labs, Concorde Career College offers students the skills and knowledge needed to pursue a rewarding health care career. We even offer a dental hygiene clinic open to the public where students get supervised hands-on training. Reach out today to talk to an Admissions Representative and learn what Concorde can do for you!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
The Medical Office Administration diploma program is offered online by Concorde's Kansas City campus, and includes in-person local externship experiences arranged within 200-miles of the local Concorde campus.
Explore our upcoming on-campus and online events
Message from Campus President
Kansas City Metro Campus President
As Campus President of the Kansas City campuses, I am delighted to welcome you to Concorde. We are here to support your academic journey through one of our dynamic healthcare career options. It is our mission to foster your personal and academic development to enable you to achieve your goals for future employment.
We use a myriad of methods to prepare our students for the evolving healthcare career environments in which they will work. Our institution strives to promote awareness of diverse perspectives and understanding of our student body, while recognizing that all students enrich the educational experience of our academic community. As a student you will become immersed in the exceptionally talented student body that is focused on contributing to the healthcare community.
The Kansas City campuses prepares you for successful employment in your diploma or degree of choice through hands-on activities, real world lab experiences, and instructors who have expertise in their area of healthcare studies. Our programs also offer exceptional opportunities for students to participate in activities outside the classroom on externships with local community partners that add value to your training. In addition, our faculty and staff are talented, committed, and motivated to stimulate the wealth of knowledge our students receive.
We hope your experience is both challenging and successful. You deserve to be proud of your achievements and we look forward to welcoming you to the Kansas City family. Go Chiefs!
Concorde in Kansas City Offers Public Dental Hygiene Clinic at its Main Campus
The Kansas City Main Campus offers low cost dental hygiene services open to the public.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, visit the Community Services page.
Concorde Student Resources
Kansas City Community Partnerships
Concorde's Kansas City campuses work with a variety of local and regional resources in Missouri and Kansas, aimed at helping students and graduates pursue training for a career in health care. Some resources assist students with career search, skill development and job retraining.
The campuses' Student Affairs teams are ready to provide access to these and other tools and support.
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
Concorde Career College's Kansas City Campuses are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Concorde's Kansas City campuses are approved to operate by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education.
- Distance education programs are approved by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). With this approval, Concorde Career College, Kansas City is authorized to offer distance education programs to students residing in all participating states. NC-SARA is a voluntary, regional approach to state oversight of postsecondary distance education. More information regarding NC-SARA may be found at www.nc-sara.org.
- NURSING: The Missouri Board of Nursing has granted full approval to the Practical Nursing program in Kansas City. Missouri Board of Nursing: P.O. Box 656, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0656; 573-751-0681; www.pr.mo.gov/nursing.asp.
- The Dental Hygiene program in Kansas City is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611; (312) 440-4653; www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program in Kansas City is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; Website: http://www.capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly, please call 816-531-5223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Respiratory Therapy program in Kansas City (#200437) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program is initially accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.
Kansas City Campus
930 Carondelet Drive
Kansas City, Missouri 64114
FX: (816) 756-3231
Campus Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
3239 Broadway Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64111
FX: (816) 756-3231
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: By Appointment
Are You College Ready?
How you think and what you love about life might give you important insights about your college readiness. Our NEW College Readiness Quiz provides instant feedback with your results. Click the button to get started!