Kansas City, MO
We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located in downtown Kansas City, Mo., at the corner of Linwood and Broadway, across the street from Penn Valley Community College.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1983
Concorde Career College – Kansas City was founded in 1983 and accredited shortly thereafter. It has been at its present location on Broadway in Kansas City, Mo. for nearly 25 years.
Hours of operation
Monday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- Two buildings with labs for each of our 10 programs
- Graduate employment and student services
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
- Dental hygiene clinic which is open to the public
Trending on campus #concordekc
10 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Complete your Dental Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 25 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene in as few as 18 months.
- Your Dental Hygiene training at Concorde takes you from classroom to career from Day 1 through hands-on coursework that directly transfers to such duties as periodontal and dental exams, extraoral and intraoral exams and risk assessments.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and has been granted the status of approval without reporting requirements. CODA is a specialized accrediting body by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Complete your Medical Office training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Complete your Pharmacy Technician training in as few as eight months.
- The Pharmacy Tech program is a hybrid program, combining real-world, hands-on lab instruction with coursework learning completed online, on the student’s own schedule, making learning more convenient and schedule-friendly than ever.
- The Pharmacy Technician program is accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
- Earn your associate’s degree as a Physical Therapist Assistant in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s Physical Therapist Assistant program teaches the practical skills used every day in the field, including observing and reporting on patient status and progress, helping patients perform prescribed exercises and using health care equipment to aid patient recovery.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Pursue a career in Practical Nursing in as few as 13 months.
- Concorde’s Practical Nursing program emphasizes a hands-on, practical nursing curriculum that equips you from Day 1 to serve effectively in various health care settings.
- The Missouri Board of Nursing has granted full approval to the Practical Nursing program.
- Complete your associate’s degree in Respiratory Therapy in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration – Respiratory Therapy in as few as 24 months.
- The bachelor of science degree in Health Care Administration – Respiratory Therapy is a degree completion program for practicing respiratory therapists who hold an associate’s degree. Health Care Administration can be the next step for those looking to advance their careers.
- The program prepares graduates to take an expanded professional leadership role, enhances interdisciplinary understanding and collaboration and provides a base for continuing education at the graduate level.
- Achieve an associate’s degree in as few as five months.
- The Surgical Technology, Degree Completion Program is for certified surgical technologists looking to advance their education to an associate of applied science degree.
- The program is offered 100 percent online, so that you can complete coursework on your schedule and work around your busy work and life schedules.