NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA
We get you into your career fast
In as few as nine months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Graduates work at more than 300 local companies
Concorde has deep roots in the North Hollywood and Los Angeles area and established relationships with local health care employees that hire Concorde graduates.
Concorde – North Hollywood is a fully-accredited college
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
New classes start for most programs every month
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for most programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1955
Concorde – North Hollywood originated as Valley College of Medical and Dental Careers in 1955. Concorde Career Colleges Inc. acquired the college in 1986 and in 1989, the campus name changed to Concorde Career Institute. In 1997, the campus moved to its current location in North Hollywood. Approval to grant Associate’s Degrees occurred in 1999. In 2005, the campus name changed to Concorde Career College.
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. PST
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. PST
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. PST
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. PST
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST
About the Facility
- Full-service Graduate Employment Services
- 35,000 square feet of modern classroom, meeting and lab space
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
- Student Affairs Department with a coordinator that assists students with resources such as housing information, bus passes, child care and other life-needs information
Trending on campus #concordenoho
7 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as nine months.
- Concorde prepares you for your career through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting.
- Hands-on coursework is emphasized in vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Earn your Medical Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde offers real-world, hands-on Medical Assistant coursework that can be directly transferred to your work setting.
- Students are developed in their understanding and application of scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, patient intake processing and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn you Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde is your partner in real-world Medical Office Administration career training to help you successfully bridge your learning experiences with your work experiences.
- Hands-on coursework is emphasized in accounts receivable and payable, billing and collection, payroll and taxes, records management and insurance claims processing.
- Earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s Physical Therapist Assistant training provides theoretical and hands-on training that helps you become a confident professional. Coursework emphasizes helping patients perform prescribed exercises, use of health care equipment to aid patient recovery and observing and reporting on patient status and progress.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Earn your Respiratory Therapy degree in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde prepares you for a career supporting improved respiratory function through hands-on coursework that directly applies to your real-world work setting. The curriculum focuses on chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Complete your Surgical Technologist training in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde prepares you for the operating room through hands-on training that is directly applied to real-world surgical functions. The curriculum focuses on patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments, surgical field maintenance and surgeon assistance.
- This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
- Earn your Vocational Nurse diploma in as few as 13 months.
- Concorde prepares you for a career in Vocational Nursing through hands-on training in a real-world classroom. Once the program is completed, you may qualify to sit for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- You can graduate equipped with transferable clinical knowledge and skills through a focus on preventative nursing care, therapeutic nursing care, rehabilitative care, restorative care and nursing interventions.
- This program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT).