Garden Grove, CA
Nationally recognized by Forbes as a Top 30 Trade School
We recently were included in Forbes magazine’s list of “Top 30 Two-Year Trade Schools: Colleges That Fight the Nation’s Skills Gap.”
We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
From 22 Freeway, take the Euclid exit and turn north. We’re about half a mile up on the left, at the corner of Euclid and Garden Grove Boulevard.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1964
Concorde – Garden Grove was established in 1964 and was a separately incorporated branch of Los Angeles College of Medical and Dental Assistants.
For services provided by this campus, Click HERE
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- 47,000 square feet of classroom and lab space
- On-site Dental Hygiene clinic with 12 operatories and a separate entrance and reception area, open to the public
- Learning Resource Center
- Graduate employment and student services
Trending on campus #concordegardengrove
7 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as nine months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 25 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Dental Hygiene associate’s degree in as few as 17 months.
- Your Dental Hygiene training at Concorde takes from classroom to career from Day 1 through hands-on coursework that directly transfers to such duties as periodontal and dental exams, extraoral and intraoral exams and risk assessments.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and has been granted the accreditation status of approval without reporting requirements. CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Physical Therapist Assistant degree in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s Physical Therapist Assistant program teaches the practical skills used every day in the field, including observing and reporting on patient status and progress, helping patients perform prescribed exercises and using health care equipment to aid patient recovery.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Earn your Respiratory Therapist degree in as few as 17 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (COARC).
- Complete your Vocational Nurse courses and earn your diploma in as few as 13 months.
- Concorde’s Vocational Nurse curriculum helps prepare you for licensure as a vocational nurse through hands-on training in administration of medications, common disease processes, legal and ethical responsibilities, restorative care and therapeutic care.
- The Vocational Nurse Program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT).