Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
At Concorde's Garden Grove campus, you will find career-focused programs in dental hygiene, medical assisting, nursing, physical therapy assistant, respiratory therapy, and more. Our hands-on diploma and degrees are designed to help you succeed in gaining the skills needed to quickly prepare for a new career in health care.*
The Garden Grove campus is located at the corner of Euclid and Garden Grove Boulevard. On 22 Freeway (Garden Grove Fwy), take the Euclid exit and turn north. We’re located about a half a mile up on the left, at the corner. There is convenient on-site parking on the west side of the building.
Frequent Class Starts
Our Garden Grove campus has been built to provide students with the proper learning environment and tools needed to succeed. The staff members are well-trained and supportive to student needs, always willing to go above and beyond. We strive to provide training, resources, and support needed to help you learn, grow and prepare for your career. We even offer a dental hygiene clinic open to the public where students get supervised hands-on training.
Concorde Career College Garden Grove campus offers Medical Assistant students access to certification preparation through the National Center for Competency Testing. The subscription allows you to prepare for the Nationally Certified Medical Assistant exam, should you choose to pursue professional certification.†
To begin your journey, start with a Career Planning Session; where your admissions representative will confidentially walk through your career goals and interests, to help you find a health care program that fits your needs. Visit the campus or schedule a virtual tour today.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
†Professional certification is not a requirement for graduation, may not be a requirement for employment nor does it guarantee employment.
Concorde Garden Grove Class of 2021's Commencement Celebration
Address and Hours
Garden Grove Campus
12951 S. Euclid St #101
Garden Grove, California 92840
FX: (714) 530-4737
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 am – 8 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 8 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
We offer the community a Dental Clinic and CPR & First Aid Certification Classes.
To learn more or sign-up, visit the Community Services page.
Message from Campus President
Concorde Garden Grove Campus President
Education is the everlasting life investment! We are here to help you grow this investment to its full potential! At Garden Grove we strongly believe in education as a true life changing element. Our teams passionate about helping you fulfill your dreams, from the first step when they walk as a candidate, to the last step when they start working in the field. We are proud of graduating skillful healthcare service providers, who not only serve the community and our country efficiently, but also provide their service with highest quality and competency.
Our strong faculty work as a team to mentor, coach and prepare the students for the top level positions in the field, making sure that they are confident and ready for the responsibilities of their chosen career. They are eager and willing to share their years of experience and the subject matter knowledge with the students and guide them through this remarkable journey, making them more professional every day.
Being the top performer of sixteen Concorde campuses, our success metrics, including the completion / graduation rate, licensure and or certification passing rate, and more important, our placement rate all shine and prove the reason for such achievement.
All these strengths and high achievements are in place for one thing; YOUR SUCCESS! We look forward to helping you achieve your professional goals and value your trust in us!
- California Association of Dental Assisting Teachers
- Orange County Workforce Development Board
- Anaheim Workforce Connection
- Santa Ana Workforce Center
- Southbay Workforce Center
- Long Beach Workplace
- Harbor Gateway Worksource Center
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
- Concorde Career College's Garden Grove Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Concorde Career College is a private Institution that has been granted approval to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). The BPPE website may be accessed at www.bppe.ca.gov
- The Vocational Nurse program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, 2535 Capitol Oaks Dr., Suite 205, Sacramento, CA 95833; 916-263-7800.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611; (312) 440-4653; www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program at Concorde Career College – Garden Grove is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave, Ste 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 714-703-1900 or email JGeurts@concorde.edu.
- The Respiratory Therapy program (#200472) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.