Supporting quality Care is a Career that Matters
Allied health professions are roles distinct from nursing, rehabilitation, diagnostic medicine and dental fields. Working as part of a health care team; sometimes behind the scenes to help deliver quality care and successful operation of healthcare practices.
Concorde offers several different and distinct allied health career paths from which to choose
- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Office Administration Program
- Medical Office Professional Program
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Health Care Administration Program
- Sterile Processing Technician Program
Take the first step toward a rewarding allied health career today!
To learn more about Concorde's Allied Health programs, fill out and submit the Request Information form, or call today!
Are You College Ready?
How you think and what you love about life might give you important insights about your college readiness. Our NEW College Readiness Quiz provides instant feedback with your results. Click the button to get started!