Supporting quality Care is a Career that Matters
Allied health professions are roles distinct from nursing, rehabilitation, diagnostic medicine and dental fields. Working as part of a health care team; sometimes behind the scenes to help deliver quality care and successful operation of healthcare practices.
Concorde offers several different and distinct allied health career paths from which to choose
- Medical Assistant Program
- Medical Office Administration Program
- Medical Office Professional Program
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Program
- Health Care Administration Program
- Sterile Processing Technician Program
Take the first step toward a rewarding allied health career today!
To learn more about Concorde's Allied Health programs, fill out and submit the Request Information form, or call today!