CELEBRATING OUR 40TH YEAR TRAINING HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
We get you into your career fast
In as few as seven months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located adjacent to the International Plaza Mall, on the corner of Spruce Street and Lois Avenue, minutes from the airport or Raymond James Stadium.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1978
Concorde Career Institute – Tampa has been training health care professionals for nearly 40 years. Established in 1978, the college has been at its present location on West Spruce since 1991.
Concorde – Tampa is a fully accredited institute
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Hours of operation
Monday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Two buildings totaling 35,000 square feet that houses classrooms, offices and all campus resources, including labs
- Student lounge with microwaves and vending machines
- Learning Resource Center with eight computers
- Graduate employment and student services
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments