We get you into your career fast
In as few as seven months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located adjacent to the International Plaza Mall, on the corner of Spruce Street and Lois Avenue, minutes from the airport or Raymond James Stadium.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1978
Concorde Career Institute – Tampa has been training health care professionals for nearly 40 years. Established in 1978, the college has been at its present location on West Spruce since 1991.
Concorde – Tampa is a fully accredited institute
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Hours of operation
Monday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Two buildings totaling 35,000 square feet that houses classrooms, offices and all campus resources, including labs
- Student lounge with microwaves and vending machines
- Learning Resource Center with eight computers
- Graduate employment and student services
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
Trending on campus #concordetampa
7 PROGRAMS OFFERED
Medical Office Administration
Respiratory Therapy (AS)
Surgical Technologist (AS)
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 19 percent through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate of 20 percent through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Nursing degree in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s Nursing programs feature hands-on training and a curriculum designed to prepare you to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam. Coursework emphasizes skills and knowledge in areas such as anatomy and physiology, communication, leadership, nutrition and sciences.
- Approved by the Florida Department of Health Division of Medical Quality Assurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Pursuant to Fla. Stat. 464.019 (5) (a) (2), Concorde Career Institute has been placed on probationary status.
- Earn your Pharmacy Technician diploma in as few as seven months.
- Concorde’s Pharmacy Technician program prepares students through a combination of theory and hands-on training experiences that teaches, among other things, how to collect patient information, use pharmacy software programs and medication preparation, distribution and storage.
- Jobs as a Pharmacy Technician are projected to grow at a faster-than-average rate of 12 percent through 2026, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Complete your Respiratory Therapy training in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (COARC).
- Complete the Surgical Technology program in as few as 15 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
Are you a practicing Respiratory Therapist with an Associate's degree, which is a pre-requisite for this program?