Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
For more than 40 years Concorde’s Tampa campus has served the community; offering career driven health care programs in dental assisting, medical assisting, pharmacy technician, and surgical technology, and now dental hygiene and sonography. The diploma and degree programs were designed to provide students with learning opportunities that apply the skills they develop in the classroom and labs to real-world experiences. Build your skills and confidence with Concorde.*
The Tampa campus is located southeast of the International airport in the Westshore and Northwest Tampa Bay area. Sitting adjacent to the International Plaza Mall, on the corner of Spruce St. and Lois Ave.
Frequent Class Starts
Our experienced teachers incorporate hands-on training to get students prepared for their chosen careers. Students have access to a career and student services center, a learning resource center, and more, to help them succeed inside and outside of the classroom. Gain the credentials, knowledge, and skills needed to begin a rewarding career by scheduling a visit or calling us to set up a tour.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Explore our upcoming on-campus and online events
Address and Hours
4202 W. Spruce
Tampa, Florida 33607
FX: (813) 872-6884
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9 am – 8 pm
Tuesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 8 pm
Friday: 9 am – 4 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
- Concorde Career College's Tampa Campus known as Concorde Career Institute is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399; 888-224-6684; License No. 333.
- The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assisting students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; 850-488-0595.
- The program in dental hygiene is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “initial accreditation”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Respiratory Therapy program (#200573) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.