Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer accelerated training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding the job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
The Concorde Blog is published every business day. We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- American Cancer Society’s new guidelines for Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- 5 Things to Know Before Becoming a Dental Assistant
- How can I find LVN Programs Near me?
- Why do dental assistants help make dental models?
- 10 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Nursing
- Meet Aurora Dental Hygienist Amber Klingaman RDH, BSDH
- What does it take to become a respiratory therapist?
- How is Your Oral Health Linked to Your Overall Health?
- The Rise of One Concorde–Orlando Pharmacy Technician
- Do You have the 4 Skills Employers Want?
- Do you know the 4 Major Vital Signs?
- Concorde Celebrates National Nurses Week with a Look at its History
- 5 Important Soft Skills to Get You the Job
- ICYMI: Concorde celebrates MOA/MOP Administrative Professional week
- How Haiti Helped Shape My Heart: An Alumna’s Reflection
- Questions to ask During Your Interview
- Why You Should Consider Getting a Diploma or Certificate Instead of a Degree
- 4 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About a Medical Lab Tech
- 5 Types of EEG Tests for Brain Wave Monitoring
- How Does a Medical Laboratory Technician Fit into the process?