Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer accelerated training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding the job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
The Concorde Blog is published every business day. We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- Finding Your Niche in PTA
- Ways to Dispose of Old Medication
- How to Involve Family in Your Education
- 10 Unprofessional Job Search Moves
- 5 FAQs About Externships
- Respiratory Health in Winter
- National Hand-washing Awareness Week
- What’s the Difference Between DA & DH?
- Radiologic Technology Grad Tatiana Gordon
- ConcordeCares Cared in 2017
- National Flu Vaccination Week
- What to Expect at Concorde DH Clinics
- Meet Memphis ST Graduate Emily Voss
- Balancing Work With Accelerated Learning
- Keeping Focus Over the Holidays
- Finding Your Health Care Career Niche
- Concorde Associates Give Thanks
- Save Your Waistline This Thanksgiving
- Common Sleep Mistakes
- Questions MAs Ask About Family History