Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer accelerated training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding the job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
The Concorde Blog is published every business day. We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- A Half Century of Health Care Training in Jacksonville
- Tampa’s Surgical Technology Program Adds New Training System for Students
- Tarah Hines Found Out Sometimes the Questions We Ask Can Change Our Lives
- Dallas and Aurora Campuses Help Those in Need
- Exciting New Partnership with NAHSE Memphis
- How to decide between Registered Nurse and Respiratory Therapist
- Concorde Offers New Health Care Administration Degree Completion Program
- Meet Michael Barboza, the Jacksonville RT who took a leap and is better for it
- Concorde – Southaven Celebrates 5th Anniversary
- Meet Concorde’s Garden Grove Campus President Lisa Rhodes
- 7 Tips and Tools for Job Hunting
- Showing that Concorde Cares through community service
- 3 Things to Consider Before Becoming a Dental Hygienist
- Should you become a Medical Office Administrator or Medical Assistant?
- Meet Concorde-Dallas Dental Hygienist, Jenna Oxley
- Looking for an LPN Schools near me?
- What’s it like to be a Neurodiagnostic Technologist? Meet Jayson Leach, R.EEG.T
- New Occupational Therapy Clinic opens on Concorde Memphis Campus
- Looking for a 2-Year Nursing Program Near You?
- Concorde helps Celebrate Men’s Health Month