Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer accelerated training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding the job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
The Concorde Blog is published every business day. We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- Happy American Heart Month!
- Are you in the 80% of these people? Let us help!
- National Donor Day: Give the Gift of Life
- Health Care Careers Make Top Jobs List for 2018
- 5 Fast LinkedIn Tips for Health Care Job Seekers
- The Need for Nursing Educators
- Thank You Important Following Interviews
- What to Expect On a Campus Tour
- Not Your Regular Flu Virus
- Health Care Data Privacy Day
- Meet RT Program Director Peggy Smalley
- Talking Volunteerism In an Interview
- Concorde Faculty Professional Development
- Being an Aide Vs. Practitioner
- The Need for Blood Following Disasters
- Why Do Community Service?
- Dressing for Success at Work
- Keeping Healthy in Winter
- Top 10 Health Care Trends for 2018
- Meet Aurora PTA Grad Cameron York