Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer accelerated training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding the job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
The Concorde Blog is published every business day. We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- 7 Tips and Tools for Job Hunting
- Showing that Concorde Cares through community service
- 3 Things to Consider Before Becoming a Dental Hygienist
- Should you become a Medical Office Administrator or Medical Assistant?
- Meet Concorde-Dallas Dental Hygienist, Jenna Oxley
- Looking for an LPN Schools near me?
- What’s it like to be a Neurodiagnostic Technologist? Meet Jayson Leach, R.EEG.T
- New Occupational Therapy Clinic opens on Concorde Memphis Campus
- Looking for a 2-Year Nursing Program Near You?
- Concorde helps Celebrate Men’s Health Month
- American Cancer Society sets new guidelines for Colorectal Cancer Screenings
- 5 Things to Know Before Becoming a Dental Assistant
- How can I find LVN Programs Near me?
- Why do dental assistants help make dental models?
- 10 Interesting Facts You Did not Know About Nursing
- Meet Aurora Dental Hygienist Amber Klingaman RDH, BSDH
- What does it take to become a respiratory therapist?
- How is Your Oral Health Linked to Your Overall Health?
- The Rise of One Concorde–Orlando Pharmacy Technician
- Do You have the 4 Skills Employers Want?