Concorde prepares committed students for successful employment in a rewarding health care profession through high-caliber training, real-world experience and student-centered support. Among 16 campuses nationwide, we have more than 20 programs that focus on providing educational and vocational training for many of the fastest-growing career fields in health care, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
We offer accelerated training programs that focus on the skills and knowledge specific to your field of interest, equipping you with the tools you need to be career-ready quickly. Most important, we work closely with our students and graduates in finding the job that’s right for them. From resume preparation to interviewing techniques, we help our students make the right impression with prospective employers the first time.
The Concorde Blog is published every business day. We work with subject matter experts to bring you interesting and relatable content in a clear and concise forum on topics that enable our students and alumni to succeed as health care professionals. Categories range on topics regarding Choosing Your Career, Excelling in Your Career and Succeeding in the Classroom to Landing a Job and Health Care Awareness.
We hope you find the content on the Concorde blog to be interesting, entertaining and helpful as you pursue your career aspirations. Is there a topic you would like to read about in the Blog? If so, please send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Our Recent Blog Posts
- How Can a Polysomnographic Technologist Help You?
- Top 10 Dates in Occupational Therapy Since the Turn of the Century
- Concorde Memphis and Southaven offer Massage Therapy Clinics to Public
- Try these 5 tips to Naturally Lower Your Blood Pressure
- Do You Know the Differences between Infant, Child and Adult CPR?
- Concorde Dental Hygiene Clinic’s offer Free Veteran Dental Care
- Concorde Learning Resource Centers Celebrate National Library Workers Day 2018
- Concorde provides Dental Hygiene Clinics to Public at Select Locations
- North Hollywood Physical Therapist Assistant Students win 2018 California Student Conclave Student Bowl
- April is National Occupational Therapy Month
- Concorde – Garden Grove Wins 2018 “Collaboration” Business of the Year award
- How does an Occupational Therapy Assistant differ from Physical Therapist Assistant
- April is National Autism Awareness Month
- How to Stay Engaged in Your Job While Looking for a new one
- Tips to Cultivating Bedside Manner in a Two-Year Nursing Program
- Sounding the Alarm on Type 2 Diabetes Awareness Day
- A Servant’s Heart with a Leader’s Vision: Meet Sandra Williams
- Why Positive Self-talk can help in an Accelerated Health Care Program
- Medical Assistant Field Projected to Grow 29% Through 2026
- The Importance of Self-Care in an Accelerated Training Program