San Bernardino, CA
We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located off the Waterman North exit off of the 10 freeway on West Hospitality Lane. We are located in the same parking lot as El Torito and King Buffet.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 1967
Concorde’s San Bernardino campus originated in 1967 as the San Bernardino College of Medical and Dental Assistants. It changed to United Health Careers Institute in 1974 and was acquired by Concorde Career Institute Inc. in 1981.
Concorde – San Bernardino is a fully accredited college
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
For services provided by this campus, Click HERE
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- 33,000 square feet of health care professional classrooms and labs
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
- Dental hygiene lab and clinic open to the public
- Student lounge and student central
- Graduate employment and student services
Trending on campus #concordesanbernardino
9 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Complete your Dental Assisting training in as few as nine months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assisting training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to grow at a much-faster-than-average rate of 25 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Dental Hygienist degree in as few as 18 months.
- Your Dental Hygiene training at Concorde takes from classroom to career from Day 1 through hands-on coursework that directly transfers to such duties as periodontal and dental exams, extraoral and intraoral exams and risk assessments.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and has been granted the accreditation status of approval without reporting requirements. CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as nine months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your associate’s degree in Neurodiagnostic Technology in as few as 17 months.
- Concorde’s Neurodiagnostic Technology training can take you directly from classroom to career through real-world skills and knowledge that prepare you for a variety of specialized job functions such as electroencephalography (EEG), evoked potential (EP), long-term monitoring (LTM), nerve conduction studies (NCS) and intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM).
- The Neurodiagnostic Technology program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoA-NDT).
- Earn your diploma in Polysomnographic Technology in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Polysomnographic Technology program bridges theory with practical training to prepare you to pursue your Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) credential and jump-start your career.
- The Polysomnographic Technology program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Polysomnographic Technologist Education (CoA PSG).
- Earn your degree in Respiratory Therapy in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The Respiratory Therapy program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Earn your Surgical Technology diploma in as few as 14 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).
- Complete your diploma in Vocational Nursing in as few as 13 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum mixes theory and hands-on training to help prepare you for licensure as a vocational nurse.
- Approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). Approved by the Board of Registered Nursing as a continuing education provider.