Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Explore Concorde San Bernardino’s career driven health care programs in dental hygiene, medical assisting, neurodiagnostic technology, respiratory therapy, vocational nursing, and others. The diploma and associate programs are designed to equip you with the skills needed to start a new career.*
In the heart of the Inland Empire, Concorde Career College is close to major freeways and public transportation, and one hour from the beach and mountains. The San Bernardino campus is located off the Waterman North exit of the 10 freeway on West Hospitality Lane.
Frequent Class Starts
The San Bernardino campus offers labs, a learning resource center, career and student service centers and much more, all to help prepare you to go after a new health care career. A dental hygiene clinic, open to the public, is also offered where students get supervised hands-on training. Reach out today to learn more about our majors and open classes.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Explore our upcoming on-campus and online events
Address and Hours
San Bernardino Campus
201 East Airport Drive
San Bernardino, California 92408
FX: (909) 384-1768
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8 am – 8 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 8 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 1 pm
We offer the community a Dental Clinic.
To learn more or schedule an appointment for treatment, visit the Community Services page.
Message from Campus President
Concorde San Bernardino Campus President
Dr. Tracy West
From personal experience, I know that education makes a difference in ones life! When you arrive at Concorde you will encounter instructors and staff who share this philosophy. We treat the privilege of serving you as our honor each day because we know the available choices to attend school are endless. Thus, on behalf of myself as your president and everyone who I serve alongside daily, thank you for considering our school!
We want you to have a holistic experience at our college, meaning we want to supply you with all that you need personally to reach your best potential and become the greatest version of yourself. We have a team of dedicated professionals in our student services and student affairs departments who can assist you with resources as life continues to happen with your journey at school.
Every orientation to start school, I remind students that they have lines of defense. What does that mean? Your instructor is your first line of defense, the Program Director is the second line, the Academic Dean is the third line, and I, as your Campus President, is your fourth line of defense to helping with any obstacle or challenge you may face. So we will serve your needs and help you reach your ultimate goal of completing your program.
We are looking forward to helping you achieve your educational and professional goals while supporting you to elevate to your best self!
- Riverside Workforce Development Centers
- San Bernardino County Workforce Development
- Dessert Valley Hospital
- Park View Hospital
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
- Concorde Career College's San Bernardino Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Concorde Career College is a private Institution that has been granted approval to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). The BPPE website may be accessed at www.bppe.ca.gov
- The Vocational Nurse program is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, 2535 Capitol Oaks Dr., Suite 205, Sacramento, CA 95833; 916-263-7800.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Neurodiagnostic Technology program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP),9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org/, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoA-NDT), 22 Railroad Avenue, Suite 3, Beverly, MA 01915, 978-338- 6300, www.coa-ndt.org/.
- The Polysomnographic Technology program has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org/, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic Technology (CoA-PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; Phone: 252-626-3238; www.coapsg.org.
- The Respiratory Therapy program (#200498) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program is initially accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.