Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Explore Concorde San Bernardino’s career driven health care programs in dental hygiene, medical assisting, neurodiagnostic technology, respiratory therapy, vocational nursing, and others. The diploma and associate programs are designed to equip you with the skills needed to start a new career.*
In the heart of the Inland Empire, Concorde Career College is close to major freeways and public transportation, and one hour from the beach and mountains. The San Bernardino campus is located off the Waterman North exit of the 10 freeway on West Hospitality Lane.
Frequent Class Starts
The San Bernardino campus offers labs, a learning resource center, career and student service centers and much more, all to help prepare you to go after a new health care career. A dental hygiene clinic, open to the public, is also offered where students get supervised hands-on training. Reach out today to learn more about our majors and open classes.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
The Medical Office Administration diploma program is offered online by Concorde's Kansas City campus, and includes in-person local externship experiences arranged within 200-miles of the local Concorde campus.
The Medical Office Administration program is offered online by Concorde's Kansas City campus, with in-person local externship.
Address and Hours
San Bernardino Campus
201 East Airport Drive
San Bernardino, California 92408
FX: (909) 384-1768
Campus Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Concorde San Bernardino Campus Public Clinic and Certification Classes
The San Bernardino Campus offers the community a Dental Clinic providing low cost cleanings.
To learn more or schedule an appointment, visit the Community Services page.
Concorde Student Resources
- Net Price Calculator
- BPPE Website (www.bppe.ca.gov)
- BPPE Annual Report
- Current School Performance Fact Sheet
- State Licensure Exam Passage Rates
- San Bernardino Campus Catalog
- San Bernardino Campus Textbook List
- Annual Security Report
- Graduation & Employment Rate Disclosures
- College Navigator
- College Scorecard
- Federal Student Disclosures
- Current Tuition
- Tuition Cost by Credit
San Bernardino Community Partnerships
Concorde's San Bernardino campus works with a variety of local and regional resources aimed at helping students and graduates pursue training for a career in health care. Some resources assist students with career search, skill development and job retraining.
The campus Student Affairs team is ready to provide access to these and other tools and support.
Regional & Local Resources
- Riverside Workforce Development Centers
- San Bernardino County Workforce Development
- Dessert Valley Hospital
- Park View Hospital
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
Concorde Career College's San Bernardino Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Concorde Career College is a private institution that has been granted approval to operate in the State of California by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE). Approval to operate means compliance with state standards as set forth in the CEC and 5, CCR. The BPPE website may be accessed at www.bppe.ca.gov
- The Vocational Nurse program in San Bernardino is approved by the California State Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT). Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians, 2535 Capitol Oaks Dr., Suite 205, Sacramento, CA 95833; 916-263-7800.
- The Neurodiagnostic Technology program in San Bernardino has been awarded continuing accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP),9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org/, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoA-NDT), 355 Hartford Avenue West, Uxbridge, MA 01569, 978-338- 6300, www.coa-ndt.org/.
- The Polysomnographic Technology program in San Bernardino has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org/, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic Technology (CoA-PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; Phone: 252-626-3238; www.coapsg.org.
- The Respiratory Therapy program in San Bernardino (#200498) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program in San Bernardino is initially accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.
Are You College Ready?
How you think and what you love about life might give you important insights about your college readiness. Our NEW College Readiness Quiz provides instant feedback with your results. Click the button to get started!