Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Discover career driven health care programs at Concorde’s San Antonio campus, such as dental assisting, dental hygiene, medical assisting, physical therapist assisting, surgical technology, and cardiovascular sonography. Our associate degree and diploma programs are built to help students succeed in-and-out of the classroom.*
Our San Antonio campus is stationed near Leon Valley, Balcones Heights and Castle Hills, just off 410 Loop, between Summit Parkway and Callaghan, directly next door to the 14-story Corporate Square Building.
Frequent Class Starts
Concorde’s San Antonio campus offers labs, a resource center, and student and career services to students so they have the tools needed to be successful while in school and once they are out. A dental hygiene clinic, open to the public, is also offered where students get supervised hands-on training. For more information on admission requirements or how Concorde can help you, contact us today!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Explore our upcoming on-campus and online events
Address and Hours
San Antonio Campus
4803 NW Loop 410, Suite 200
San Antonio, Texas 78229
FX: (210) 428-2060
Hours of Operation
Monday: 8:30 am – 7 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am – 8 pm
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm
Concorde's Dental Clinic is open to the public. To learn more or schedule an appointment for treatment, visit the Community Services page.
Note: The Concorde San Antonio campus is a branch of the Kansas City, MO campus.
Message from Campus President
Concorde San Antonio Campus President
On behalf of our faculty and staff, it is my distinct pleasure to welcome you to our campus. We are dedicated and committed to the education of our students. We have devoted faculty and staff who have been chosen because of their exceptional instructional ability and extensive experience in their field. We foster a student-first approach where the entire faculty and staff work as a team to assist students to achieve their educational and career goals.
You will find our campus inviting, supportive and caring. We provide our students with the knowledge and skills necessary to increase their potential and to realize their desired careers. We are confident that students will achieve their goals and it would be our privilege to guide you to achieve your desired goal of becoming a healthcare professional. You are about to embark on a challenging, yet rewarding career which will position you to be a part of transforming medical care in our country.
I trust your time with us will be exciting, invigorating and rewarding. Our College is student-centered, values diversity of thought and, perhaps most importantly, will challenge you to succeed. We are pleased to be a part of this journey with you and happy to assist in any way possible. The Concorde Team is committed to making graduation day a reality for you and we are confident you will achieve this worthy goal of becoming a healthcare professional.
Again, welcome to Concorde!
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
- Concorde Career College's San Antonio Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Approved and regulated by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas
- Legally authorized to grant degrees, grant credits toward degrees, and to use certain protected academic terms in the State of Texas. Specifically, the school has qualified for an exemption as defined in chapter 7.3 of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board’s rules.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611; (312) 440-4653; www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave, Ste 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 210-428-2000 or email DBartels@concorde.edu.
- The Respiratory Therapy program (#200593) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program is initially accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.