San Antonio, TX
We get you into your career fast
In as few as eight months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located directly off Loop 410, between Summit Parkway and Callahan, directly next door to the 14-story Corporate Square Building.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 2010
Concorde Career College – San Antonio was founded in 2010 as a branch of Concorde Career College – Kansas City.
Concorde – San Antonio is a fully accredited college
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Hours of operation
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. CST
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. CST
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. CST
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. CST
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. CST
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- Approximately 48,043 square feet, including 15 classrooms, three computer labs and nine programmatic labs
- A dental hygiene clinic that serves the public
- Graduate employment and student services
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
Trending on campus #concordesanantonio
7 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 18 percent through 2024, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Dental Hygiene degree in as few as 18 months.
- Your Dental Hygiene training at Concorde takes from classroom to career from Day 1 through hands-on coursework that directly transfers to such duties as periodontal and dental exams, extraoral and intraoral exams and risk assessments.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation, a specialized accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Complete your Medical Assistant training in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate of 17 percent through 2024, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your degree as a Physical Therapist Assistant in as few as 20 months.
- Concorde’s Physical Therapist Assistant program teaches the practical skills used every day in the field, including observing and reporting on patient status and progress, helping patients perform prescribed exercises and using health care equipment to aid patient recovery.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
- Earn your Respiratory Therapist degree in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s curriculum in Respiratory Therapy is delivered through a mix of theory and hands-on training. The coursework explores bronchodilator usage, chest physiotherapy, oxygen therapy, pulmonary function testing and ventilator and airway management.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (COARC).
- Complete the Surgical Technology program in as few as 12 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- The program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).