Train to Assist at the Front Desk or Chairside
- Learn the foundations of dental care and front office operations in this diploma program.
- Curriculum includes an externship so you gain real-world experience.
- Complete your diploma in as few as nine months of study.
Dental assistants do a little of everything in the dental office. From updating patient records to sterilizing instruments and assisting during procedures, their role is versatile, fast-paced, and can make a real difference in the lives of patients. With Concorde, you can be ready to pursue a dental assistant career in months, not years.
Take the Next Step Now
Does the idea of a career as a dental assistant make you smile? Contact Concorde San Antonio today to learn if our diploma program is right for you!
Dental Assistant Curriculum
Concorde San Antonio’s dental assistant diploma teaches foundational concepts of dentistry, including anatomy, physiology and the different dental specialties. You’ll learn to take impressions, assist during procedures, and how to keep the front office operating efficiently.
- Introduction to Dental Assisting and Dental Terminology
- Dental Specialties
- Materials and Procedures
- Patient Care and Management
- Diagnostics and Orthodontics
- Dental Radiology
Job growth for dental assistants should rise along with overall demand for dental care.
Accreditation and Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation. Visit our Accreditations and Licensure page for more details about our accreditations and licensure.