Put Yourself at the Center of a Busy Medical Office
- Gain practical skills and clinical knowledge in a program that combines classroom teaching with an externship.
- Learn medical billing and coding skills and prepare to sit the Certified Professional Coder examination after you graduate.*
- Complete your diploma in as few as eight months of study.
- Choose from two campus locations: Southaven or Memphis.
Like to be at the center of the action? Train to become a medical office professional with Concorde in Memphis or Southaven. Our medical office professional diploma combines practical administrative support skills with foundational clinical knowledge, so you can prepare to manage records, appointments, paperwork for medical tests, medical billing and more.
As part of this program, you’ll develop medical billing and coding skills that can prepare you for the Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam.* You can be ready for an exciting new career in less than one year!
Take the Next Step Now
Think you’d love to work in medical office administration? Get in touch with Concorde in Memphis or Southaven today to find out if our diploma program is right for you!
*Registration and certification requirements for taking and passing these examinations are not controlled by Concorde, but by outside agencies, and are subject to change by the agency without notice. Therefore, Concorde cannot guarantee that graduates will be eligible to take these exams, at all or at any specific time, regardless of their eligibility status upon enrollment.
Medical Office Professional Curriculum
This diploma program combines foundational knowledge of medical terminology and insurance practices with administrative support skills. As a graduate, you’ll be able to demonstrate professionalism and practical capabilities for a variety of support roles in health care-related offices.
- Medical Office Procedures
- Computer Applications
- Medical Terminology and Communications
- Medical Insurance Claims Processing
- Medical Insurance Coding
- Medical Office Applications
More access to health care means more appointments and more records. That is also likely to mean more job openings for medical office professionals.
Accreditation and Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation. Visit our Accreditations and Licensure page for more details about our accreditations and licensure.