Provide Clinical and Administrative Support in Medical Offices
- Gain skills to provide administrative support and basic clinical care in our diploma program.
- Learn computer applications, medical billing, how to take vital signs and samples from patients, and more.
- Complete your diploma in as few as nine months.
Interested in office work but also in getting hands-on with patients? Train to become a medical assistant with Concorde.
Medical assistants help keep medical offices and hospital departments running. Equally adept at administering injections and updating computer records, good medical assistants can provide the support doctors and nurses need to do their work safely and efficiently.
Take the Next Step Now
Does a career as a medical assistant sound exciting? Contact Concorde in Jacksonville today to learn if our diploma program is right for you!
Medical Assistant Curriculum
The medical assistant diploma program at Concorde covers computer applications, medical record keeping, and clinical skills including blood draws, vital sign measurement and more. You’ll also learn to collect and prepare samples for lab testing.
You can complete this program in as few as nine months at our Jacksonville, FL campus.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Body Systems
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Front Office Procedures
- Laboratory Diagnostic Procedures
Accreditation and Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation. Visit our Accreditations and Licensure page for more details about our accreditations and licensure.