Train to become a Medical Assistant in as few as 8 months
You’re ready to propel your career forward – and Concorde could help you get there in less than a year.
- Classes start every month
- Practical, real-world-oriented coursework
- Make a difference by nurturing the health of others
As a medical assistant, you’ll play a vital role in making sure your health care office runs smoothly. With a mix of office tasks and hands-on duties, you might find yourself taking a patient’s vital signs one moment and manning the front desk the next.
Every day, you’ll go to work knowing that you are helping people have the best possible experience at their health care appointments.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.
What campuses offer this program?
- L.A. Metro - Garden Grove, CA
- L.A. Metro - North Hollywood, CA
- L.A. Metro - San Bernardino, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Kansas City, MO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Miramar, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Portland, OR
- Memphis Metro - Southaven, MS
- Memphis Metro - Memphis, TN
- Dallas Metro - Grand Prairie, TX
- Dallas Metro - Dallas, TX
- San Antonio, TX
What skills will I learn?
Clinical skills include:
- Processing patient intake, including taking patient histories and vital signs
- Performing first aid and CPR
- Preparing patients for procedures
- Assisting physicians with examinations and treatments
- Practicing infection control
Administrative skills include:
- Scheduling and receiving patients
- Preparing and maintaining medical records
- Performing basic secretarial skills and medical transcription
- Handling telephone inquiries and written correspondence
- Serving as a liaison between physicians and other individuals