We get you into your career fast
In fewer than nine months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Greater flexibility in learning
Concorde Online affords students the flexibility to work and go to school at the same time. Learning is done on your time, when it is most convenient to you.
*Program lengths vary
Online student support
- 24-hour Canvas™ support
- Academic support
- Access to library database
Concorde Online is fully accredited
Concorde – Online is part of the Concorde Career College – Kansas City campus, which is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
About the technology
Concorde uses Canvas™ technology – an online learning management system that makes it easy to stay on track in your education.
Trending on campus #
2 PROGRAMS OFFERED
Health Care Admin – Respiratory Therapy (BS)
Surgical Technology - Degree Completion Program (AAS)
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration – Respiratory Therapy in as few as 24 months.
- The bachelor of science degree in Health Care Administration – Respiratory Therapy is a degree completion program for practicing respiratory therapists who hold an associate’s degree. Health Care Administration can be the next step for those looking to advance their careers.
- The program prepares graduates to take an expanded professional leadership role, enhances interdisciplinary understanding and collaboration and provides a base for continuing education at the graduate level.
- Achieve an associate’s degree in as few as five months.
- The Surgical Technology, Degree Completion Program is for certified surgical technologists looking to advance their education to an associate of applied science degree.
- The program is offered 100 percent online, so that you can complete coursework on your schedule and work around your busy work and life schedules.
Are you a practicing Respiratory Therapist with an Associate's degree, which is a pre-requisite for this program?