Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Explore Concorde's Memphis campus and you'll find career focused health care programs like dental hygiene, nursing, massage therapy, medical assisting, radiologic technology, surgical technology, sonography, and more. Our associate degree and diploma programs are designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to prepare for a new career in the health care.*
The Memphis campus is located between Audubon Square and White Station, off Poplar Ave in East Memphis.
With Concorde you get more than an education, you'll find a community. Memphis' experienced instructors bring practical hands-on learning to the classroom and are committed to your success. Moreover, you'll have access to a Student Affairs team who are dedicated to helping you throughout your program, when you're ready to graduate and beyond.
Even after graduation, you're still part of the Concorde Community with access to career search support, engaged alumni and a network of industry partners. You can do this and we're ready to help you ignite your future.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Explore Concorde Healthcare Programs in Memphis
Address and Hours
5100 Poplar Ave., Suite 132
Memphis, Tennessee 38137
FX: (901) 761-3293
Campus Hours of Operation
|Monday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 7 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Message from Campus President
Concorde Memphis Campus President
For the last twenty-plus years, I have been proud to be a part of Concorde's Community, where I and our faculty and staff have helped students change their lives. Each day I welcome new faces onto our campus, excited to discover the possibilities that can come from a hands-on health care career focused education. Through dedication and commitment they can make a difference in their lives and the patients they will care for in the future.
Moreover, I know that they have an opportunity to also help their families. Education changes more than the student, it can lift up our community. Memphis needs committed health care professionals willing to have an impact. I'm proud to see our graduates overcome their personal hurdles to reach their goals and make a difference.
On-behalf of everyone at the Memphis campus, please know that we are here to help.
Memphis Campus Resources
Memphis Campus Student Resources
- Memphis Campus Catalog
- Memphis Campus Textbook List
- Memphis Campus Current Tuition
- Tuition Cost per Credit
- Transferability of Credits
- Net Price Calculator
- Annual Security Report
- Employment Rate Disclosure
- College Navigator
- College Scorecard
- Transcript Request
- Federal Student Disclosures
- Federal Student Cohort Default Rates
Dedicated Student Support
Students are not alone, you'll have access to many resources to help you throughout your program of study. Key to your success is your dedicated Online Success Coach, who will help you get comfortable with virtual learning, accessing resources and troubleshooting challenges. For some they are someone to turn to when things get hard and to cheer you on too.
Memphis Campus Online Success Coach
What I love most about being an Online Success Coach is that there is always someone who could use my help. It's my job to help our students pursue a career where they will help others.
As a success coach I am their link to admissions and academics. Often I remind students why they first chose the medical field and encourage them about why they should finish.
My definition of success- Is not based on how much you can gain, but rather how much you can give of yourself to help others.
- Todd Hollis, BHSc, AAS
Concorde's Memphis Campus Offers Public Clinics
The Memphis Campus offers low cost care and services to the local community through our Dental Hygiene Clinic, Massage Therapy Clinic, Sleep Lab, and Occupational Therapy Clinic. To learn more or schedule an appointment, visit the Community Services page.
When you need a little stress relief or help with pain, try scheduling an affordable massage with Concorde's on campus massage clinic.
- Hour-long Full-body Massage for just $20
- 15-minute Chair Massage (No Cost)
All treatments are provided by Concorde's massage therapy students under the supervision of faculty who are licensed massage therapists. Call (901) 761-9494 or Book Your Appointment Online
DENTAL HYGIENE CLINIC
Memphis' on-campus dental hygiene clinic serves adults and children needing affordable cleanings, x-rays, and other services. All procedures are performed by Concorde's dental hygiene students guided by licensed faculty and under the supervision of a professional licensed dentist. Schedule your dental appointment. Call :901-761-9494
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY CLINIC
Through the campus' onsite Occupational Therapist Assistant student-run service learning clinic, licensed Occupational Therapists provide OT services to under-served clients from the Memphis community. Clinic hours and availability vary throughout the year, so appointments are preferred. Call (901) 761-9494.
SLEEP STUDY LAB
Through a unique partnership, the Memphis hosts an on-site sleep study lab designed to help patients suffering from insomnia, sleep apnea and other sleep disorders. Concorde's polysomnographic technology program students, guided by licensed medical professionals schedule appointments, conduct sleep studies and report findings to a patient's care provider. To learn more call: (901) 881-2694
Memphis Community Partnerships
Concorde's Memphis campus works with a variety of local and regional resources aimed at helping students and graduates pursue training for a career in health care. Some resources assist students with career search, skill development and job retraining.
As part of a student's program they will complete an externship or clinical rotation(s). The Memphis coordinates with a variety of area providers.
The campus Student Affairs team is ready to provide access to these and other tools and support.
Regional & Local Resources
- Shelby County Workforce Development
- American Job Center - Memphis Downtown
- Workforce MidSouth
- Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce
- Regional One Health
- Heartland Dental
- Pacific Dental Services
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Notice: Concorde Career College Memphis Campus, located at 5100 Poplar Ave., Memphis, Tennessee 38137 is applying for reaffirmation of accreditation with the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education. Persons wishing to make comments should write to the Executive Director of the Commission, Council on Occupational Education, 7840 Roswell Road, Bldg. 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30350, or submit their comments via the Council website at www.council.org Persons making comments must provider their names and mailing addresses.
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE). Concorde is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution. Council on Occupational Education, 7840 Roswell Road, Building 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30350, Telephone: 770-396-3898 / FAX: 770-396-3790, www.council.org.
- Concorde Career College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. www.tn.gov/thec.
- Licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary Schools and College Registration, License No. C-662. Licensure indicates only that minimum standards have been met; it is not an endorsement or guarantee of quality. Licensure is not equivalent to, or synonymous with accreditation by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- The Massage Therapy (Diploma) program in Memphis is approved by the Massage Therapy Board, State of Tennessee Health Related Boards: 665 Mainstream Drive, 2nd Floor, Nashville, TN 37243; 615-253-2111; 1-800-778-4123.
- The Nursing (Associate of Applied Science) program in Memphis is approved by the Tennessee Board of Nursing. Tennessee Department of Health, Bureau of Health Licensure and Regulation, Division of Health Related Boards. Tennessee Board of Nursing, Tennessee Department of Health, Bureau of Health Licensure and Regulation, Division of Health Related Boards: 665 Mainstream Drive, Nashville, TN 37243; www.Tennessee.gov/health.
- The Dental Assisting (Diploma) the program in Memphis is approved by the Dental Board, State of Tennessee Health Related Boards, 665 Mainstream Drive, 2nd Floor, Nashville, TN 37243; 615-532-5073; 1-800-778-4123.
- The Dental Hygiene (Associate of Applied Science) program in Memphis is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611; (312) 440-4653; www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Medical Laboratory Technician (Associate of Applied Science) program in Memphis is licensed by the State of Tennessee, Department of Health, Division of Health Licensure and Regulation, Office of Health Related Boards. The program has been awarded Initial Accreditation by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS), 5600 N. River Rd., Suite 720, Rosemont, IL 60018, (773) 714-8880 or www.naacls.org.
- The Neurodiagnostic Technology program in Memphis has been awarded initial accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St. N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Neurodiagnostic Technology (CoA-NDT), 22 Railroad Avenue, Suite 3, Beverly, MA 01915, 978-338- 6300. http://coa-ndt.org,
- The Occupational Therapy Assistant (Associate of Applied Science) program in Memphis is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), located at 6116 Executive Boulevard, Ste 200, North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929. ACOTE’s telephone number c/o AOTA is (301) 652-AOTA. Their website is https://acoteonline.org/. ACOTE’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Pharmacy Technician (Diploma) program in Memphis is accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), 7272 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814, (301) 657-3000.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program in Memphis is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave., Suite 100 Alexandria, VA 22305-3085; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: email@example.com; website: http://www.capteonline.org. The program’s current status is probationary accreditation; for more information see http://www.capteonline.org/WhatWeDo/RecentActions/PublicDisclosureNotices/. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call 901-761-9494 or email JGraves@concorde.edu.
- The Polysomnographic Technology (Diploma) program in Memphis has been awarded continuing accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; Phone: 727-210- 2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Committee on Accreditation for Education in Polysomnographic Technology (CoA-PSG), 1711 Frank Avenue, New Bern, NC 28560; Phone: 252-626-3238; www.coapsg.org.
- The Radiologic Technology (Associate of Applied Science) program in Memphis is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182; 312-704-5300 or firstname.lastname@example.org; http://www.jrcert.org.
- The Respiratory Therapy (Associate of Applied Science) program in Memphis (#200469) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com
- The Surgical Technology program in Memphis is initially accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 19751 E Mainstreet, Ste 339, Parker, CO, 80138; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.
Are You College Ready?
How you think and what you love about life might give you important insights about your college readiness. Our NEW College Readiness Quiz provides instant feedback with your results. Click the button to get started!