Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Discover career-focused health care programs in radiologic technology, dental hygiene, medical assisting, nursing, physical therapist assistant, surgical technology and more at our Aurora campus. The diploma and associate degree programs are designed to prepare you with hands-on training in as few as eight months.*
Class Starts Monthly
Concorde’s Aurora campus employs seasoned teachers with industry experience, that are ready to help guide you on your journey to a new health care career. The Aurora campus also offers convenient on-site parking, learning resource center, career and student services, and more to help you achieve your new career. A dental hygiene clinic, open to the public, is also offered where students get supervised hands-on training. Fill out an online application or call today to find out how Concorde can help you!
The Denver Metro area Aurora campus is located just west of Interstate 225, on the corner of Havana and 1st. It's officially in Aurora but just outside of the Denver city limits. The campus has the highest elevation and is most isolated of all the Concorde campuses.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Explore our upcoming on-campus and online events
Address and Hours
111 N. Havana Street
Aurora, Colorado 80010
FX: (303) 839-5478
Hours of Operation
Monday: 7 am – 7 pm
Tuesday: 7 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 7 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 7 am – 7 pm
Friday: 7 am – 6 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
We offer the community a Dental Clinic.
To learn more or schedule an appointment for treatment, visit the Community Services page.
Message from Campus President
Concorde Aurora Campus President
Dr. Thomas Wicke
Education is the key to changing your life! At Concorde you will find a staff and faculty who understand your goals. We recognize the trust you are putting in us and we take it very seriously. We will be your biggest champion and advocate as you take this step toward a better future. We also understand that people who have a desire to work in the field of healthcare want to make a difference and help others. You will find the staff and faculty –from myself as president all the way to our janitorial staff- has the same motivation.
Education is much more than just books and knowledge. When you come to Concorde you join a healthcare and education family, the Concorde family. We have the resources, experience, accreditation and heart to help you succeed. In 2019 we were honored to receive ACEN accreditation for our Practical Nursing program.
Our programs are hands on (because we believe learners want to learn by doing rather than sitting in a lectures all day). We have partnerships for externships and clinicals at over 250 hospitals, clinics, and doctor offices in the Denver metropolitan and greater Colorado region. We want you to be a part of us. We are looking forward to helping you achieve your educational and professional goals!
Clinical & Externship Relationships
Concorde believes in preparing students for their careers with practical, hands-on experiences including opportunities to learn while providing care to real patients. Prior to graduation, students will complete a number of hours in a clinical setting or externship, depending upon their program of study. We are proud to work with some of the region's leading healthcare providers to provide training and resources:
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
- Concorde Career College's Aurora Campus is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Private Occupational School Board.
- The Practical Nursing program at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. at the Aurora campus located in Aurora, CO is accredited by the:
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400 Atlanta, GA 30326
The most recent accreditation decision made by the ACEN Board of Commissioners for the Practical Nursing program is Initial Accreditation.
View the public information disclosed by the ACEN regarding this program at http://www.acenursing.us/accreditedprograms/programSearch.htm
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “approval without reporting requirements.” CODA is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. Commission on Dental Accreditation: 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611; (312) 440-4653; www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Physical Therapist Assistant program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 3030 Potomac Ave, Ste 100 Alexandria, VA 22305; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: http://capteonline.org. If needing to contact the program/institution directly please call (619) 688-0800 or email APaez@concorde.edu.
- The Radiologic Technology program is accredited for 8 years by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 20 North Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL 60606-3182; 312-704-5300 or email@example.com; http://www.jrcert.org.
- The Respiratory Therapy program (#200510) is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care; www.coarc.com.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.