Prepare for a new career sooner than you think
Concorde Career Institute Orlando campus is committed to providing quality accelerated health care training in programs such as dental assisting, pharmacy technician, medical assisting, and more. Our diploma and degree programs are designed to give students the knowledge and skills needed to be successful in their chosen health care career.
The campus is located between Audubon Park and Colonial Town Center, the Orlando campus is east of Interstate 4, past Mills Ave/US 17-92. You’ll turn left on Maguire, at Honeywell sign turn left onto Lawton Rd and campus is at the intersection of McCrory Place and Lawton Rd.
Concorde’s well-maintained classrooms, labs, and career/student resource center help students succeed in and outside of school. To learn more about enrollment and what Concorde can offer you, contact us today!
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Address and Hours
3444 McCrory Place
Orlando, Florida 32803
FX: (407) 812-3061
Monday: 9 am – 8 pm
Tuesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Wednesday: 9 am – 8 pm
Thursday: 9 am – 8 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 5 pm
Saturday: By Appointment
Note: Concorde Career Institute's Orlando campus is a brand of the Jacksonville campus.
Message from Campus President
Concorde Orlando Campus President
I want to take a moment and applaud you for taking the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through your education. I also want to personally thank you for the selfless choice of wanting to become a health care professional. Most of you have had a calling for sometime to serve others and in that passionate compassion, you are taking that much needed step to making that calling a reality.
As you start working with our team here at Concorde, please know that your commitment to your own education and professional growth is only matched by our commitment to you seeing it through. There isn’t a single person here that will not stop everything they are doing to help. From the moment you raised your hand, expressing interest in going to school, to the point where you are extending that same hand as I hand you your diploma at graduation, we will be there every step of the way. Let us take it from here as you join our Concorde family!
Congratulations and thank you for your commitment to helping others!
“Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it”, by Marian Wright Edelman
- Net Price Calculator
- Orlando Campus Catalog
- Orlando Campus Textbook List
- Current Tuition
- Tuition Cost per Credit
- Annual Security Report
- Graduation & Employment Rate Disclosures
- College Navigator
- College Scorecard
- Federal Student Disclosures
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement Sexual Predator/ Offender Registry
Community & Externship Relationships
Concorde believes in preparing students for their career with practical, hands-on experiences and that includes opportunities to learn while providing care to real patients.
Prior to graduation, you will complete a number of hours in a clinical setting or externship, depending upon their program of study. We are proud to work with some of the region's leading healthcare providers to provide training and resources.
Institutional Accreditation & Licensure
Accreditation and licensure are an important part of an academic institution’s operation and a resource for current and potential students and employers.
The Concorde Career Institute campus in Orlando, Florida is institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
- Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399; 888-224-6684; License No. 4064.
- The Dental Assistant program is approved by the Florida State Board of Dentistry to certify dental assisting students in expanded duties and radiology. Department of Health, Board of Dentistry: 4052 Bald Cypress Way; Bin C-08, Tallahassee, FL 32399-3258; 850-488-0595.
- The Dental Hygiene program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation and has been granted the accreditation status of “initial accreditation”. The Commission is a specialized accrediting body recognized by the United States Department of Education. The Commission on Dental Accreditation can be contacted at (312) 440-4653 or at 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611. The Commission’s web address is: http://www.ada.org/en/coda.
- The Surgical Technology program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP), 9355 113th St N, #7709, Seminole, FL 33775; 727-210-2350; www.caahep.org, as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA), 6 West Dry Creek Circle, Suite 110, Littleton, CO 80120; 303-694-9262; www.arcstsa.org.