BS in Health Care Administration – Respiratory Therapy – 100% Online
Complete your Bachelor’s Degree and expand your job opportunities in as few as 24 months.
- Associate Degree in Respiratory Therapy
- License in Respiratory Therapy
- 24 Month Program
- Fully Online
Advance Your Career
Do you hold an Associate Degree and License in Respiratory Therapy? Are you looking for opportunities to advance in your career? Our BS in Health Care Administration will give you the tools to:
- Take an expanded professional leadership role
- Enhance interdisciplinary understanding and collaboration
- Continue your education at the graduate level
The program consists of 14 core courses plus additional respiratory therapy expatransitional courses. You’ll gain foundational knowledge and skills as well as learn overall concepts, values, research methods and applications.
What skills will I learn?
- An understanding of principles and practice in health care regarding administration, management, law, economics and policy
- Competency in research methods, critical thinking and problem solving in health care settings
- Principles of management needed to build and work in cross-functional teams and facilitate collaborative decision-making
- Demonstrate an understanding of the forces impacting health delivery systems and the effective and efficient management of health care
- Ability to analyze the professional, ethical and legal standards of health care administrative practice