HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
As a student of the Health Information Management program at Concorde Career Colleges, you will learn the technologies and skills to organize, manage and secure electronic health care records. Your education and training will prepare you for a career in which you are responsible for the accuracy, privacy, and security of electronic medical information shared by health care providers. Graduates earn their associate degree, and are prepared for entry-level employment as a health data analyst, insurance claims analyst, records technician, clinical coding specialist, or patient information coordinator.
Become a vital member of the health care community. Request information today!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
What campuses offer this program?
- Memphis, TN
- Online Learning
How long is the program?
- Students enrolled in the campus based Health Information Management program (Memphis campus) can earn their associate degree in 15 months.
- Students enrolled in the online Health Information Management program can earn their associate degree in 20 months.
What skills will I learn?
- Electronic Health Record concepts
- Privacy and security of health information
- Anatomy and physiology for ICD-10 coding
- Management coding practice
- Effective communication and leadership skills
Where can I work?
- Physicians’ practices
- Outpatient care centers
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Research institutes
- Federal and state government agencies
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.