Train to become a Dental Assistant in as few as 8 months
You’re ready to propel your career forward – and Concorde could help you get there in less than a year.
- Classes start every month
- Practical, real-world-oriented coursework
- Make a difference by helping people feel comfortable at their dental visits
As a dental assistant, you’ll help patients feel at ease while keeping the office running smoothly. With a mix of office tasks and hands-on duties, you might find yourself setting appointments one moment and getting the room ready for patients the next.
Every day, you’ll go to work knowing that you are helping people have the best possible experience at their dental appointments.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.
What campuses offer this program?
- L.A. Metro - Garden Grove, CA
- L.A. Metro - North Hollywood, CA
- L.A. Metro - San Bernardino, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Kansas City, MO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Miramar, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Portland, OR
- Memphis Metro - Southaven, MS
- Memphis Metro - Memphis, TN
- Dallas Metro - Grand Prairie, TX
- Dallas Metro - Dallas, TX
- San Antonio, TX
What skills will I learn?
Clinical skills include:
- Taking vital signs
- Performing CPR
- Sterilizing instruments
- Preparing instrument trays
- Taking oral inspections
- Exposure and processing of x-rays
- Administering fluoride treatments
- Educating patients on proper oral care
Administrative skills include:
- Appointment scheduling
- Creating patient charts
- Maintaining records and supplies
- Processing accounts payable and fee collections
- Working with insurance forms