Advance your professional life by earning your bachelors degree....online.
In today’s world, having the right education is critical in securing the career of your dreams – but sometimes it takes additional experience to keep you on your career path. Concorde offers a Bachelor of Science degree in Healthcare Administration, with a choice of concentrations in Respiratory Therapy or Radiologic Technology.
In our program, you will develop the skills and knowledge to expand your marketability and pursue professional leadership and management roles in many healthcare disciplines and environments. We know your continued professional success is important to you. It is to us as well.
Find out how you can advance your career to the next level. Request information today!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATION PROGRAM
What concentrations are available for study?
- Healthcare Administration – Radiologic Technology
- Healthcare Adminisration – Respiratory Therapy
What campuses offer this program?
- Online (Kansas City campus)
How long is the program?
- Students graduating from the Healthcare Administration – Respiratory Therapy program earn their Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in 19 months.
- Students graduating from the Healthcare Administration – Radiologic Technology program earn their Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in 15 months.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.