No Sub Heading Here
Concorde is proud to be an elite partner with Harrison County Community Hospital and provide employees many opportunities to further their education.
For over 50 years, Concorde has prepared more than 100,000 students for a rewarding career in health care. We know where the industry has been and we know where it is going. Our partnership allows us to provide the quality-training necessary to meet the growing demands of the health care industry.
Benefits to Employees:
- Concorde’s accelerated training means you could earn your degree and be well on your way to a rewarding and satisfying future in health care in less time than traditional college or university settings.
- Classrooms and medical labs that feature the kind of materials, instruments and equipment you find throughout the health care industry.
- Concorde will provide a discount rate of 20% to any employee of Harrison County Community Hospital and their qualifying family members (spouse and/or children) who participate in programs offered, based upon program availability.
- Concorde will waive all registration fees.
- Tuition reimbursement may be available (please check with your HR Representative).
- Financial aid available to those who qualify.
To learn more, fill out the form and a member of our admissions team will contact you.
About Harrison County Community Hospital
Located midway between Kansas City, Mo., and Des Moines, Ia., Harrison County Community Hospital
(HCCH) provides a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, and 24-hour emergency services to residents in the rural communities of northern Missouri.
The 19-bed critical access hospital has a clinical laboratory, radiology (ultrasound, X-ray, 80-slice CT, mammography, bone densitometry, and mobile MRI), cardio-pulmonary/respiratory therapy, pharmacy, rehabilitation therapies (physical, occupational, and speech), and a sleep lab.
A busy outpatient specialty clinic offers appointments with physicians from 15 specialties.
HCCH also operates a home health agency and three rural health clinics that provide primary care from physicians, nurse practitioners, and a physician assistant.