You’re not just looking for an education. You’re looking for the career that can lead you to a better life. We’re here to help. Our mission is to help our students successfully find employment in today’s most in-demand health care fields.
- You’ll be able to finish your program in as few as 8 months* — allowing you to start your career sooner than if you attended a traditional college or university.
- You’ll work on actual patients in on-campus dental laboratories equipped with the latest technologies — so you’ll be prepared to offer the highest level of dental care to your future patients.
- When you need help, our staff will have your back. Whether you need financial aid guidance, academic advising, or just want to talk – our doors are always open.
- Student Affairs can assist you with resume writing and interview preparation – so you’ll feel confident in any job interview.
- Once you graduate, Concorde offers valuable assistance to help you find that all-important health care job.
*Program lengths vary
Dental Programs Offered
- Dental Assisting (Diploma)
- Dental Hygiene (Associate)