Healthcare Administrators (HCAs), also referred to as healthcare executives or medical and health service managers, help to plan, direct and coordinate various medical and health services in a facility, clinical area, department, or medical practice. They understand principles and practices regarding administration, management, law, economics, and policy.
Concorde's fully online HCA program is designed for healthcare professionals with an associate degree wishing to earn their bachelor's.
The HCA program teaches students competency in research methods, critical thinking and problem-solving in healthcare settings, working with cross-functional teams, collaborative decision-making, and how to analyze professional, ethical and legal standards in healthcare administration.
Students enrolled in this online program can earn a bachelor's degree in Healthcare Administration in as few as 24-months.* This degree completion program is delivered 100% online, so all of the courses are convenient and flexible for students.
Next Step - Schedule a Conversation with Concorde Today
Concorde’s Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration online program is designed for anyone holding a healthcare-related associate degree to be able to complete work for a bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration. The program focuses on providing the information and skills you need to be successful in our online classes.
*Program length may be subject to change dependent on transfer credits and course load. Please refer to current course catalog for more information. Concorde does not guarantee admittance, graduation, subsequent employment or salary amount.
Healthcare Administration is a great next step for those looking to advance their careers in the health care industry. The program consists of 20 core courses, plus if you already have an associates degree in respiratory therapy we offer an additional respiratory therapy emphasis. The program prepares graduates to:
- Take an expanded professional leadership role
- Enhance their interdisciplinary understanding and collaboration with peers
- Take the next steps and continue the education path at the graduate level if desired
Students can gain foundational knowledge and skills as well as learn overall concepts, values, research method, and applications.
What skills will I learn?
- An understanding of principles and practice in health care regarding administration, management, law, economics, and policy
- Competency in research methods, critical thinking and problem-solving in health care settings
- Principles of management needed to build and work in cross-functional teams and facilitate collaborative decision-making
- Demonstrate an understanding of the forces impacting health delivery systems and the effective and efficient management of health care
- Ability to analyze the professional, ethical and legal standards of health care administrative practice
930 Carondelet Drive
Online, Online 64114
FX: (816) 756-3231
Campus Hours of Operation
Admissions and enrollment resources are available via virtual appointment or by phone.
|Monday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Tuesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Wednesday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Thursday||8 am - 8 pm|
|Friday||8 am - 5 pm|
Healthcare Administration Program FAQ
Frequently asked questions and answers.
Concorde believes that all higher education is respected. However, it is ultimately up to the employer for employment, or university for further educational advancements on what they deem as respected. Concorde cannot guarantee employment. Whether transfer credits will be accepted is dependent on the receiving institution.
Concorde has two options, Full-Time (70 weeks) or Part-Time (100 weeks).
Concorde's current tuition is $30,600, which includes eBooks and digital resources. We would encourage you to check our catalog for the most current tuition.