Concorde is proud to be an elite partner with Mosaic Life-Care and provide employees many opportunities to further their education.
For over 50 years, Concorde has prepared more than 100,000 students for a rewarding career in health care. We know where the industry has been and we know where it is going. Our partnership allows us to provide the quality-training necessary to meet the growing demands of the health care industry.
Benefits to Employees:
- Concorde’s accelerated training means you could earn your degree and be well on your way to a rewarding and satisfying future in health care in less time than traditional college or university settings.
- Classrooms and medical labs that feature the kind of materials, instruments and equipment you find throughout the health care industry.
- Concorde will provide a discount rate of 20% to any employee of Mosaic Life-Care and their qualifying family members (spouse and/or children) who participate in programs offered, based upon program availability.
- Concorde will waive all registration fees.
- Tuition reimbursement may be available (please check with your HR Representative).
- Financial aid available to those who qualify.
To learn more, fill out the form and a member of our admissions team will contact you.
About Harrison County Community Hospital
Mosaic Life Care is health care, re-imagined. We are dedicated to not only treating you when you are sick, but also to keeping you healthy. Discover the Mosaic Life Care difference — find a location near you in and around St. Joseph or in Maryville, MO.
At Mosaic Life Care, we are committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for our patients, family members and caregivers. Our innovative life-care model combines traditional health care and a focus on key life elements that affect overall wellness. It is our commitment to the health, well-being and vitality of the communities and organizations we serve through health-related initiatives and opportunities.
Mosaic Life Care is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, a carefully chosen group of like-minded organizations that share a common commitment to improving the delivery of health care in their communities through high-quality, data-driven, evidence-based medical care.
As a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, our physicians have the opportunity to seek Mayo Clinic expertise through eConsults. By working together, we hope to build new and innovative ways to provide the best possible care