We get you into your career fast
In as few as six months*, you can gain the credentials, knowledge and skills to begin your rewarding health care career.
Frequent class starts
As part of our commitment to accelerated training, we offer class starts for many programs every month, because when you are ready to change your life, there is no reason to wait.
Located near the Fashion Square Mall, off the Colonial exit off Interstate 4. Head east toward Mills Avenue/US 17-92, turn left on Maguire, then left when you see the Honeywell company sign, onto Lawton Road. Make a quick left at the third parking lot entrance and then an immediate right. Entrance is on your left in the tree-shaded area.
*Program lengths vary
Founded in 2009
The Concorde Career Institute – Orlando location was founded in December 2009 as a branch of Concorde Career Institute – Jacksonville.
Concorde – Orlando is a fully accredited institute
We are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), a nationally recognized accrediting agency.
Hours of operation
Monday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. EST
About the facility
- Open-door admissions and financial aid departments
- Approximately 30,000 square feet, including nine classrooms, three computer labs, six clinical labs, one online tutoring lab and a student lounge
- Fully-equipped Learning Resource Center
- Graduate employment and student services
6 PROGRAMS OFFERED
- Earn your Dental Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde’s Dental Assistant training will get you to your real-world career through hands-on, immersive training supporting a wide variety of dental office functions, including vital sign checks, instrument sterilization and prep, oral inspections and X-rays.
- Dental Assistant jobs are projected to increase at a much-faster-than-average rate of 25 percent through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your Medical Assistant diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde takes you from classroom to career through Medical Assistant training that immerses you in the real-world aspects of your job role.
- Coursework includes scheduling and receiving patients, preparing and maintaining medical records, performing first aid and CPR and assisting physicians with examinations and treatments.
- Earn your Medical Office Administration diploma in as few as eight months.
- Concorde prepares you through real-world training that directly transfers to your work setting, including coursework emphasis in preparing medical charts and reports, medical office bookkeeping and front desk management.
- Medical Office Administration jobs are projected to grow at a higher-than-average rate through 2022, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Earn your associate’s degree in Nursing in as few as 18 months.
- Concorde’s Nursing programs feature hands-on training and a curriculum designed to prepare you to sit for the NCLEX-RN exam. Coursework emphasizes skills and knowledge in areas such as anatomy and physiology, communication, leadership, nutrition and sciences.
- Approved by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Insurance, Florida Board of Nursing.
- Earn your Pharmacy Technician diploma in as few as nine months.
- The Pharmacy Technician program is a hybrid program that combines practical, hands-on exercises in the laboratory with coursework completed online on the student’s own time, making learning more convenient and schedule-friendly than ever.
- Coursework emphasizes collecting patient information, drug-use review and pharmacy management, medication preparation, distribution and storage, pharmacy equipment and facilities maintenance and prescriptions/medications orders and reviews.
- Earn your Surgical Technologist diploma in as few as 12 months.
- Concorde’s Surgical Technologist training bridges your classroom experience with a real-world work setting, where you directly transfer hands-on curriculum to the field. Coursework emphasizes patient care, sterile field preparation, passing instruments and surgeon assistance.
- The Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) has awarded the status of initial accreditation as recommended by the Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting (ARC/STSA).