Classes start January 30th! Call 800-693-7010 to find out how to get started today!
Concorde Career College-Memphis has been training healthcare professionals for over 30 years. Located in Clark Tower, east Memphis, just blocks from both the Oak Court Mall and Corky's Famous Barbeque. Concorde offers short, affordable, hands-on healthcare programs to fit any schedule. Advance your healthcare career with specialized training and degree programs, or get your career started with entry-level programs that could get you working in as few as 9 months.
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - (AAS)
- Dental Hygiene - (AAS)
- Health Information Management - (AAS)
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - (AAS)
- Medical Laboratory Technician - (AAS)
- Medical Office Professional - Diploma
- Medical Office Professional - (AAS)
- Nursing - (AAS)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - (AAS)
- Pharmacy Technician - Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician - (AAS)
- Physical Therapist Assistant - (AAS)
- Polysomnographic Technology
- Radiologic Technology - (AAS)
- Respiratory Therapy - (AAS)
- Surgical Technology - Diploma
- Surgical Technology - (AAS)
Memphis, TN 38137
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE). Concorde is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution.
Approvals & Membership
Concorde Career College is authorized for operation as a postsecondary educational institution by the Tennessee Higher Education Commission. In order to view detailed job placement and completion information on the programs offered by Concorde Career College, please visit http://tn.gov/thec and click on the Authorized Institutions button.
Initial approval by the Tennessee Department of Health, Bureau of Health Licensure and Regulation, Tennessee Board of Nursing. Licensed by the Mississippi Commission on Proprietary School and College Registration, License No. C-662.
What People Said
“Concorde gave me the tools I needed to succeed in this profession. Facility is accommodating. The instructors are amazing. They take an interest in you and want to see you succeed.”
"All of the instructors were amazing along with the program director. Every instructor was very knowledgeable in the field in different areas and when my externship began I was prepared."
"Being a former student the wealth of knowledge from those clinical hours are so valuable and a reward you can see from the patients progress."