Become a Registered Nurse (RN) in As Few As 21 Months
- Train to join the largest occupation in the hospital setting16with Concorde in Jacksonville.
- Learn essential clinical care skills to treat patients across the lifespan.
- Complete your degree in as few as 21 months of study.
America’s 1.8 million17registered nurses (RNs) make a difference every single day—and we need more of them. If you’re a compassionate person who’s also interested in science, nursing could be the right career path for you.
Concorde Career Institute in Jacksonville offers an Associate of Science in Nursing degree program (ASN) you can complete in as few as 21 months. This program combines classroom and lab instruction with clinical experience to equip you for skilled patient care in less than two years. After successfully completing this program, you can become eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination –Registered Nurse® (NCLEX-RN®).
Take the Next Step Now
Dream of becoming a nurse? Get in touch with Concorde in Jacksonville today to find out if our nursing associate degree program is right for you.
Nursing Degree Curriculum
Our ASN degree program teaches foundational skills to help you start your nursing career right. In addition to nursing theory and practical courses, it also covers general education topics designed to improve your communication and critical thinking capabilities.
- Mental and Behavioral Health Nursing
- Adult Health Nursing I and II
- Foundations of Nursing Practice
- Health Assessment
- Nursing Care of Childbearing and Childrearing Families
- Transition to Professional Practice
- Multisystem Disorders
- NCLEX Preparation and Capstone
Accreditation and Licensure
The Nursing program is approved by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Medical Quality Insurance, Florida Board of Nursing. Department of Health, Board of Nursing: 4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02, Tallahassee, FL 323999-3252; 850-488-0595; www.floridanursing.gov The Nursing program is a candidate for accreditation by the Accrediting Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), 3390 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 1400, Atlanta, GA 30326; 404-975-5000; www.acenursing.org.