Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) are integral to nursing. As a practical nurse, you provide bedside nursing care at the direction of physicians and/or registered nurses. Students of the Practical Nursing program at Concorde Career Colleges gain the medical education, hands-on training and clinical experiences to become a licensed practical nurse. Upon completion of the Practical Nursing program, and passing the licensing examination, you can enter the workforce as a competent, skilled nurse in a variety of settings.
Become a valuable member of the nursing community. Request information today!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAM
What campuses offer this program?
- Aurora, CO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Kansas City, MO
- Portland, OR
- Students in our Practical Nursing program earn their diploma in 13 months.*
- Anatomy and physiology
- Administration of medications
- Legal and ethical responsibilities
- Common disease processes
- Preventative nursing care
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Rehabilitative nursing care
- Restorative nursing care
- Nursing interventions for patient care
- Cultural differences in caring for patients
- Psychosocial impact of disease
- Leadership principles
- Long-term care facilities
- Physicians’ offices
- Home health agencies
- Hospice agencies
- Residential care facilities
- Government agencies
- Community agencies
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.