Your future in polysomnographic technology is only a few clicks away. Request information today!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE POLYSOMNOGRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
What campuses offer this program?
- Arlington, TX
- Memphis, TN
- Orlando, FL
- Portland, OR
- San Bernardino, CA
- Measurement of patients’ heads and electrode placement
- Patient monitoring during tests and correcting any issues during testing
- Treatment of sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea and central sleep apnea with PAP therapy and Servo ventilation
- Educating patients about sleep disorders and their treatments
- Test scoring for physician interpretation
- Educating patients about home monitoring and how to use the equipment
- Proper billing of sleep tests and therapy
- Management of a sleep lab, including the understanding of how to create policies and procedures
- Physicians’ practices
- Private clinics
- Patients’ homes
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.