Train to become a Medical Office Professional in as few as 8 months
You’re ready to propel your career forward – and Concorde could help you get there in less than a year.
- Classes start every month
- Practical, real-world-oriented coursework
- Learn how to serve on the front lines of administrative support in a fast-paced health care office
As a medical office professional, you’ll play a vital role in making sure your health care office runs smoothly.
You’ll support the delivery of patient care through administrative tasks like transcription, coding, billing, word processing, filing and working with various office software packages.
Every day, you’ll go to work knowing that your contribution is essential to the success of your health care office.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.
What campuses offer this program?
- Memphis Metro - Southaven, MS
- Memphis Metro - Memphis, TN
What skills will I learn?
Skills covered in the Medical Office Professional program include:
- Preparing medical charts and reports
- Medical correspondence from dictation (transcription)
- Medical office bookkeeping
- Medical office front desk management
- Coding (CPT, ICD) and billing
- Multiple medical office software packages
- Microsoft Word