MEDICAL OFFICE PROFESSIONAL
As a Medical Office Professional, you are an integral member of the health care team. Your organizational skills and clear understanding of medical and insurance coding terminology keeps your workplace running efficiently. You will mainly function in an administrative environment, performing duties such as transcription, coding, billing, word processing, filing, and working with various medical office software packages. Your education in the Medical Office Professional program at Concorde Career Colleges will provide you with the training and skills to carry out these duties and have success in your field.
Your future as a Medical Office Professional is only a few clicks away. Request information today!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEDICAL OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM
What campuses offer the program?
- Memphis, TN
- Southaven, MS
- Students in our Medical Office Professional program earn their diploma in 8 months.*
- Preparing medical charts and reports
- Medical correspondence from dictation (transcription)
- Medical office bookkeeping
- Medical office front desk management
- Coding (CPT, ICD) and billing
- Multiple medical office software packages
- Microsoft Word
- Physicians’ offices (private or group practices)
- Other health care environments
- Insurance companies
- Health maintenance companies