Train to become a Medical Office Administrator in as few as 8 months
You’re ready to propel your career forward – and Concorde could help you get there in less than a year.
- Classes start every month
- Practical, real-world-oriented coursework
- Learn how to perform the administrative functions that keep a health care office running smoothly
As a medical office administrator, you’ll play a vital role in making sure your health care office runs efficiently.
You’ll handle most medical office business and financial operations and help make it possible for your employer to collect monetary reimbursements from patients’ insurance providers.
Every day, you’ll go to your job knowing that your work is essential to your office’s success.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.
What campuses offer this program?
- L.A. Metro - Garden Grove, CA
- L.A. Metro - North Hollywood, CA
- L.A. Metro - San Bernardino, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Aurora, CO
- Kansas City, MO
- Jacksonville, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Miramar, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Portland, OR
- Dallas Metro - Grand Prairie, TX
- Dallas Metro - Dallas, TX
- San Antonio, TX
What skills will I learn?
Skills covered in the Medical Office Administration program include:
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Billing and fee collection
- Payroll and taxes
- Records management
- Insurance claims processing
- Medical terminology
- Typing and word processing
- Oral and written communications