MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
As a student in the Medical Laboratory Technician program, you will gain the skills and knowledge to perform laboratory tests in diagnostic medical environments. In this program, you will learn the sophisticated biomedical instrumentation, computers, and technology, to test blood and body fluids. You will become prepared to generate accurate lab data that can be used by physicians and other health care providers to detect, diagnose and treat cancer, heart attacks, diabetes, infectious mononucleosis, bacterial infections, and drug abuse.
Become part of this expanding health care career field. Request information today!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN PROGRAM
What campuses offer this program?
- Memphis, TN
- Students can earn their associate degree in 20 months (80 weeks).
- Chemical analyses of body fluids
- Blood test execution
- Blood and/or tissue sample collection
- Cell examination
- Medical laboratory equipment set up and maintenance
- Test results or experiment analysis
- Test data analysis and recording
- Standard volumetric solutions or reagents preparation
- Innoculation of fertilized eggs, broths, or other bacteriological media with organisms
- Physicians’ offices
- Medical and diagnostic laboratories
- Ambulatory health care services
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.