Train to be a medical assistant in as few as 8 months
Start your health care career in months, not years
You’re not just looking for an education. You’re looking for the career that can lead you to a better life. We’re here to help. Our mission is to help our students successfully find employment in today’s most in-demand health care fields.
- The medical assistant program can be completed in as few as 8 months*
- You’ll get hands-on training and attention from experienced instructors, so you’ll be prepared on Day 1 to make a difference in your new career.
- When you need help, our staff will have your back. Whether you need financial aid guidance (for those who qualify), academic advising, or just want to talk, our doors are always open.
- Student Affairs can assist you with resume writing and interview preparation, so you can feel more confident in any job interview.
- Once you graduate, Concorde offers valuable assistance to help you find that all-important health care job.
*Program lengths vary
Request information about medical assistant training at Concorde