MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
As a Medical Administrative Assistant, you are an integral member of the health care team. Your organizational skills and clear understanding of medical and insurance coding and terminology keeps your workplace running efficiently. While you are a student in the Concorde Career Colleges Medical Administrative Assistant program, you will receive training in basic CPR, but your education will mainly be related to administrative skills such as transcription, billing and word processing. You will also use medical computer applications to manage patient records.
Become an essential member of the medical team! Request information today!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PROGRAM
What campuses offer this program?
- San Bernardino, CA
- Students in our Medical Administrative Assistant program earn their diploma in 9 months.
- Performing vitals
- Preparing medical charts and reports
- Medical correspondence from dictation
- Medisoft billing system
- Medical office bookkeeping
- Medical front office management
- Computer training in Microsoft Word
- Physicians’ offices (private or group practices)
- Other health care environments
- Insurance companies
- Health maintenance companies
- Medical records facilities
- Basic home transcription and insurance billing
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at www.concorde.edu/disclosures.