Your New Career is Just Around the Corner!
Associate’s Degree in Respiratory Therapy
License in Respiratory Therapy
24 Month Program
How long is the program?
The Bachelor of Science degree in Health Care Administration is a 24-month program.
What skills will I learn?
- An understanding of principles and practice in health care regarding administration, management, law, economics and policy
- Competency in research methods, critical thinking and problem solving in health care settings
- Principles of management needed to build and work in cross-functional teams and facilitate collaborative decision-making
- Demonstrate an understanding of the forces impacting health delivery systems and the effective and efficient management of health care
- Ability to analyze the professional, ethical and legal standards of health care administrative practice
Where can I work?
- Hospitals and large health care cooperatives
- Insurance companies
- Long-term care facilities