I chose Concorde because …
May. 2, 2016
It's perhaps the most important question we could ask - the question we depend on having the answers to for our very existence.
Why Concorde? Why come to Concorde Career College? What does Concorde have to offer those looking to move forward in their lives, to be trained quickly and comprehensively in a rewarding and fast-growing health care field?
Of course, we think we have those answers - hands-on, real-world training that prepares you fully for Day 1 on the job; accelerated programs that get you into that career as quickly as possible; a family-type atmosphere that is student-centered, community-based and achievement-driven.
But don't take our word for it. We enlisted the help of some Concorde students, or soon-to-be Concorde students to answer the question for us. We asked them to provide "the reason I chose Concorde," and the responses were as varied as they were poignant.
Reflections from the Source
"I chose Concorde because they helped me a lot when I came for my Medical Assistant degree. I had a great experience and knew Concorde would help me succeed once again."
- Stephanie Medina, Nursing Student
- Kesia Derilus, Future Physical Therapy Assistant
- Serena Montes, Aspiring Vocational Nurse
- Ann Hee Cho, Dental Hygienist Student
- Patricia Baires, Medical Assistant Student
- Stephanie Herrera, Future Medical Assistant
- Lucia Cruz, Aspiring Dental Assistant
- Janet Bautista, Future Dental Assistant
We want to know - Why did you choose Concorde? Tell us in the comment section below!