Apps To Help You Study
Oct. 11, 2016
As a student seeking his or her health care education, we know youâre most likely on a budget. But you need study tools to help you get through your health care training courses and health care training programs. Fortunately for you, thereâs this thing called the internet and within it are helpful study apps that not only will aid you greatly with coursework and preparing for exams, but are free. Whether a student in one of Concordeâs 21 health care training programs, or studying in another field somewhere else, these apps will help you maximize your time as well as your study experience. The study website YourTutor recently offered up seven of the best websites and apps to help you study. Put these apps in your toolbox, and youâll get ahead with your homework and study as you press on in your health care education.
7 apps and websites to help you thrive in your health care education
- EasyBib â This easy, convenient app allows you to accurately create citations by scanning book barcodes with your phoneâs camera. You can then export the citation to email and send it to yourself to add into your essay.
- Trove â An online library database, Trove brings together content from libraries, museums, archives and other research organizations. Itâs a great tool for any student searching for resources for an essay or research assignment.
- Self Control â This Mac app blocks internet access to any sites blacklisted for preset periods of time, keeping you from surfing the internet when you should be studying.
- ExamTime â This app allows you to create online mind maps, flash cards, quizzes and notes, plus has the capabilities of creating online calendars and study planners. A great way to collaborate with friends while studying.
- YourTutor â Allows you to get your draft essay/assignment/assessment reviewed and sent back to you with detailed feedback. Or, you can connect online with a real-life tutor.
- iHomework â Allows you to keep track of readings, exams, assessment due dates, schedules and tutoring sessions. Itâs like your own online personal assistant.
- Bored of Studies Online Forum â You can get access to past papers and practice essays and can share and swap notes. But, arguably, the most useful thing on this site is the student forum, an extensive community of school students (and teachers) containing information on a huge range of topics. With a membership of more than 400,000 students, itâs a great place to get help.