Learn more about a program
Healthcare Administration - Respiratory Therapy (BS)
At the Online Learning Campus
If paying for your education is a concern for you, you’re not alone. Our financial aid team takes great pride in their ability to work with you personally to overcome any financial obstacle you may be facing.
Visit our Financial Aid page to learn more.
Where Can I Work?
- Hospitals and large healthcare cooperatives
- Insurance companies
- Long term care facilities
- Specialized outpatient treatment facilities
- Private Practices
- Public healthcare agencies
- Healthcare administration, management, law, economics and policy
- Research methods, critical thinking, and problem solving
- Cross-functional teamwork and collaborative decision making
- Health delivery systems and management of healthcare
- Professional, ethical, and legal standards
What People Said
“Concorde gave me the tools I needed to succeed in this profession. Facility is accommodating. The instructors are amazing. They take an interest in you and want to see you succeed.”
"I have a great job thanks to the hard work from everyone at Concorde, but especially me. When you work hard, put forth everything you can, Concorde will help you reach your goals and dreams.”
“It was the fastest year of my life! I got my job the day after I finished. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything in the world. It was well worth my time, effort and money.”
We know how important information is to planning your education. We are very happy to discuss our current program details with you personally. You can call us anytime. Just tell your campus representative that you have visited our website and would like information about our program.
If you have questions about Financial Aid, your representative will refer you to our experienced Financial Aid staff, here specifically to help you fund your education.