In addition to the educational benefits that you receive, Concorde is now offering tuition assistance that can be used while you are on active duty or after you leave the service. This is not only for you, but also for your spouse and dependents. A good education is essential for a career, both in uniform and out, so we hope you’ll take advantage of these education benefits.
$1,000 military tuition assistance available, plus all registration fees waived.
All service branches are eligible
- Active Duty
- Active guard and reserves
- Veterans with discharge statuses other than dishonorable
- Military spouses of active duty, active guard, reserves, and veterans
- Children and step-children of active duty, active guard, reserves, and veterans up to the age of 24
Required Documentation (Proof of Eligibility)*
- Active military: Military ID
- Veterans: DD-214
- Spouses: Service Members Military ID
- Children: Service Members Military ID
*It is unlawful to make copies of a Military ID, only visual confirmation is needed.
Participating Campus Locations: