Concorde MTA Program
In addition to the educational benefits that you receive, Concorde is now offering a Military Tuition Assistance (MTA) Program that can be used while you are on active duty or after you leave the service. This is not only for you, but also for your spouse and dependents. A good education is essential for a career, both in uniform and out, so we hope you'll take advantage of these education benefits.
What is the benefit and who is eligible?
$1,000 military tuition assistance available, plus all registration fees waived for:
- Active duty, active guard and reserves
- Veterans with discharge statuses other than dishonorable
- Military spouses of active duty, active guard, reserves and veterans
- Children and step-children of active duty, active guard, reserves and veterans up to the age of 24
- Active military: military ID
- Veterans: DD-214
- Spouses: Service Members military ID
- Children: Service Members military ID
* It is unlawful to make copies of a military ID, only visual confirmation is needed.
- Aurora, Colorado
- Kansas City, Missouri
- San Diego, California
- Tampa, Florida
* Online programs are not eligible for MTA program at this time.